News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jarky's Art!

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 03, 2019, 09:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

Lovely profile pic  :D
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Kade Rivok

Quite so, quite so  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on June 06, 2020, 08:01:19 AM
Thank you!
Any more requests?
I like drawing, and requests give me an excuse and inspiration.

No problem!
Hmmm... Mayhap you could draw me a creative sort of steampunk tractor? I'm thinking pinks, greens and blues, as far as colours go. I'll leave the details up to you.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Luftwaffles

Oh wow! Beautiful stuff :)
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Thank you, thank you.
You have a favourite?

lass of something much

Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on June 07, 2020, 02:03:04 AM
I am a hedgehog :D

If you want a reference, Faiyloe made a really good drawing of me a while back :)

Spoiler
[close]
That would have been really useful yesterday...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

:P Yes...
Do you likee?

Luftwaffles

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on June 25, 2020, 04:07:37 AM
Thank you, thank you.
You have a favourite?

The first one is divine :)

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Luftwaffles

lass of something much

I like the last one best
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Yes, the Pangolin is adorable.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Rosie Willowwater

I love these! And I agree with Lass, the pangolin is the best!