Previous topic - Next topic

MeadowR

Of course I would like to join this, ;D

Name: Meadow
Species: Rabbit (female)
Fur colour: Lightish brown, with even lighter brown around mouth and neck
Eye colour: Blue
Clothing: Wears a green Medieval-style tunic with a thin brown belt
Accessories: Archer. Wields a bow and arrow, so you could also draw her a quiver on her back with a strap going across her body. Also could include her wearing a leather bracelet, the strands entwined, possibly in a plaited style.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Cornflower MM

I am terribly sorry for the person that I get. XD

Name: Corn
Species: Squirrel
Fur colour: Brown/red
Eye color: Bluish green
Clothing: Black tunic with black leggings and thin grey belt.
Accessories: Black glasses with blue arms (the thingies that go over the ears), a lot of bracelets on the right paw, frying pan.

I'll add a reference picture later if I remember.

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Rosie Willowwater

This is great! I am happy to see that people are so interested. :)

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

fine I'll give descriptions and you pick...

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Name: Scott Mclamok
Eye color: Brown
Clothing: Grey Mjolnir type Hell jumper armor for hard, White Arc trooper armor with  blue markins  (surprise me) for medium and Silver mandalorian armor with blue markings (Surprise me again I'm just lazy) for easy

Accessories: Two combat knives on calves, a kukri on the left shoulder piece, a knife on the top of his left forearm, twin dc-17s on his black and blue battle skirt thing from the clone wars an amban rifle strapped on back, a vibroblade from the mandalorian on his right forearm, Extra ammo on his left shin and on his right bicep, a bandoiler with four bullets on it across chest and those arc trooper shoulder pad things... Accessories are all the same...

If you search up the things I said they should come up...

@Rosie Willowwater I kinda changed it a bit

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on July 19, 2020, 10:28:21 PM
Name: Scott Mclamok
Eye color: Brown
Clothing: Grey Mjolnir type Hell jumper armor for hard, White Arc trooper armor with  blue markins  (surprise me) for medium and Silver mandalorian armor with blue markings (Surprise me again I'm just lazy) for easy

Accessories: Two combat knives on calves, a kukri on the left shoulder piece, a knife on the top of his left forearm, twin dc-17s on his black and blue battle skirt thing from the clone wars an amban rifle strapped on back, a vibroblade from the mandalorian on his right forearm, Extra ammo on his left shin and on his right bicep, a bandoiler with four bullets on it across chest and those arc trooper shoulder pad things... Accessories are all the same...

If you search up the things I said they should come up...

@Rosie Willowwater I kinda changed it a bit
@Rosie Willowwater ^
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Rosie Willowwater

Thanks for the heads up! I'll add the edited version :)

Just a reminder that the entry period will close at midnight on the 21st! If you want to join, please do it now! I think it would be a blast to have even more people participating.