News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Fan Art for my fanfiction "Successors"

Started by Shy-Guy, July 27, 2020, 03:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shy-Guy

This page will be for posting images of artwork for my fanfic.
Wahaoo Haoo! (That's Shy Guy for: 'You're Awesome!')

Shy-Guy

These are the two main characters of my fanfiction: Greeneye (right) and Silvertongue (left).

Verdauga

. . . WOW!! That looks great! Like it could be in one of the books great!
Nice work. How long doea it take to draw and color?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Shy-Guy

Quote from: Verdauga on July 27, 2020, 04:36:11 PM
. . . WOW!! That looks great! Like it could be in one of the books great!
Nice work. How long doea it take to draw and color?
Oh, no no no. You misunderstand. All of my Redwall art was gifted to me from my wonderful friend @Moslain over in the Redwall Discord. They're the true talent behind this.

Verdauga

... ah. Alright. Well, tell them it looks great.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Shy-Guy

I'll be sure to do that! I'm glad you enjoy it, though. I'm definitely going to post more.

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Shy-Guy

This holiday themed image is of Ironpaw. He is the main antagonist of the story, and Greeneye's father. Credit goes to @Moslain over on the Redwall Discord.

Shy-Guy

This is Lord Petram, he is one of the protagonists of the story. He is the current reigning lord of Salamandastrom, Ironpaw's opponent, Defender of The Western Shores.

Shy-Guy

This picture is of Firetail, Silvertongue's father, and Ironpaw's second in command. This picture is when Silvertongue is younger, not a 'teenager' (Age in Redwall is kinda wonky, still trying to figure it out).

Shy-Guy

This is Vinala. She is (or more properly was) Ironpaw's wife and Greeneye's mother.

Shy-Guy

This is the last piece gifted to me from @Moslain over on the Redwall Discord. This character has yet to be introduced, but this is
Spoiler
Joseph.He is a former slave that was permanently blinded while escaping Ironpaw's ship.
[close]

Shy-Guy

Quote from: Shy-Guy on July 27, 2020, 03:55:30 PM
This page will be for posting images of artwork for my fanfic.
Any gifts or works I may receive in the future will be posted here. I hope to be able to share my writing with you soon.

Verdauga

(Psst! You can place multiple images in one post. Hope that simplifies things! :))

Shy-Guy