News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Re: Rip's art

Started by Ripred the Gnawer, November 02, 2020, 08:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Cool! The girl on the right's expression is very relatable. ^-^
Freddy

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

lass of something much

Oooh, digitalized? Niiice!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ripred the Gnawer

I've kind of neglected this thread, sorry!

This is something I did a few months ago...
Spoiler
[close]

This I did a few weeks ago.
Spoiler

I did the Gryffindor version too, but I prefer the illustration on this one. Because I had a lot of trouble drawing a lion, and I ended up just drawing a G for Gryffindor. Also I have no idea where I put the Gryffindor drawing, so I couldn't scan it.
[close]

lass of something much

Oh my goodness...That first one is amazing, Rippy!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

I get the feeling that she nicked the drawing from somewhere, though.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Well, if you must know... I copied it from a book illustration. From The Borrowers Afloat. But only part of it.

Flib Bigboat

It's still pretty good though.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Finally you say that you like it. I only hope it's true...

Anamitha Bluefur

This is terrible art.  >:(

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Ripred the Gnawer

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!