News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Flib's Poor Attempts at Drawing

Started by Flib Bigboat, December 09, 2020, 02:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

What I meant was, now do you see why I don't like my drawings?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

You're just saying that to make me mad.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

No. I'm saying that because it's true.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Well... YOUR FACE.
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Flib Bigboat

None of my drawings turn out the way I want them to.
Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

You may not want my opinion, but that's part of the fun of art, I think. It can evolve and be molded on the fly, and that's what will make your art yours. I'd like to encourage you to keep going if you don't think your art is as good as you want it to be. Every one will be better than the last.
If I may use @lass of something much as an example, over the time that I have seen her on here, her art has changed and improved further than I think she may realize. Perhaps she's not where she wants to be, but we can see her improving and that's because she just keeps trying and is developing a style of her own.

If you want to find her, there's an incredible artist within you waiting to break out.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

lass of something much

Yeah, honestly, Flib, in a few years time, if you keep working on it, you'll pass all of us in skill. Time itself is on your side. All I can really add to what Skarz said is: Draw as much as time allows you, and don't be afraid to trace or copy, it's a good way to improve!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Well, I did not expect that...
Besides, I haven't been drawing very much recently, because midterm and all the teachers try to make you do as much work as possible, and all that.
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

^You mean in your virtual classes, Flib?^
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'

Flib Bigboat

I'm not complaining.
This is the one of Petka, and it took a while to finish. The other pictures were just sketches, but I colored this one in.
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on December 15, 2020, 03:52:45 PM
I'm not complaining.

This is the one of Petka, and it took a while to finish. The other pictures were just sketches, but I colored this one in.
Petka is our 8 year old sister.

Flib Bigboat

Here are some more I don't think I've posted yet:
Long live the RRR!