Post Up Your Favourite Official/Fan Art

Started by s_purs, February 29, 2012, 03:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Blazemane

There is a ton of incredible stuff on here, but I think that last one you posted has got to be my favorite so far.

I love the contrast between their expressions. And the fact that, in the direction Abbot Durral is facing, the deck is shadowed, but in the direction that Romsca's facing, the details of the deck eventually almost get lost beneath the haze of the sunlight.

Romsca

Quote from: Blazemane on August 20, 2013, 07:40:38 PM
There is a ton of incredible stuff on here, but I think that last one you posted has got to be my favorite so far.

I love the contrast between their expressions. And the fact that, in the direction Abbot Durral is facing, the deck is shadowed, but in the direction that Romsca's facing, the details of the deck eventually almost get lost beneath the haze of the sunlight.

That picture's amazing!!!

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Ebantu the Kararehe

Wow, some of these are amazing! I have to say though, I'm not a huge fan of that Trunn drawing. I understand it's just creative license, but I would prefer one that stayed closer to the book description of him.
QuoteBeneath the striped brow, permanently creased in a frown, the wildcat's fearsome black and gold eyes remained hooded and unblinking, his stiff white whiskers overhanging two sharp amber fangs, which showed even when his mouth was shut.
That's just my opinion though, and there's no way I could draw something nearly that good.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

shisteer of nothing much

Ooooooh, very nice work!

(By the way, you can make an art thread of your own, if you want)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Hazel Lorentz on November 01, 2020, 08:48:54 PM
I drew these pictures. I hope they show up!

Zwilt the Shade
Spoiler
[close]

Cluny the Scourge
Spoiler
[close]
Great job! You should make an art thread!

Also, you've gotta put the link in these tags:
Quote[ i m g ]  [ / i m g ]
Just without the spaces
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: lass of something much on November 02, 2020, 01:41:50 AM
Quote from: Hazel Lorentz on November 01, 2020, 08:48:54 PM
I drew these pictures. I hope they show up!

Zwilt the Shade
Spoiler
[close]

Cluny the Scourge
Spoiler
[close]
Great job! You should make an art thread!

Also, you've gotta put the link in these tags:
Quote[ i m g ]  [ / i m g ]
Just without the spaces
Thank you, I will.
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"