News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Leatho Shellhound's Art Requests

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 11, 2012, 09:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

I love the new pictures!  Warbeak is my favorite one.

Instead of the old request (which was a group picture), I'd like to request something else.  If that's alright with you. :)

Ennalee

Species:  Stoat
Appearance:  Ennalee is slim and tan-furred, with a streak of white running down her left forearm.  Besides her vivid green eyes, she is not exactly pretty, just plain-looking.  Even though Ennalee has a rather well-to-do position, she usually wears simple clothes.  Generally it's a dark blue tunic tied with a black sash.
[close]

Thanks so much!
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Ashleg on June 18, 2016, 10:58:50 PM
:o  ;D These are honestly amazing.
Thank you so much! I love them!

Yay!!! Happy to do them. :D

@Jukka, Sweet! Looking forward to start on it. And thanks you!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Gonff the Mousethief

Do you think you could do one with three people together? I know you are probably busy, so please take your time with this one.

Spoiler

Name: Foxtamas Scottsworth
Species: Fox
Appearance: He is sort of taller (Taller than the other two at least), with a bright orange fur that tends to be rugged near his legs. His eyes are a bright Neptune Blue, and his ears droop just a tad. Having some past traumatic experiences in life, he is fearful  and worries a lot, usually never allowing him a smile. His clothes consist of a dark leather hood, a blue tunic with beautiful embroidered patterns on the front and back, along with light boots and a rich black cape. Oh, and he has a sack on his back. For his weapons, he had a mini crossbow mounted onto each paw. Basically, it straps onto his wrist and forearm with leather straps and has three stings with small loops in the front where his fingers go. When he pull down, it fires a bolt. Also, in his belt loop he carries an axe that has a beautifully crafted handle with a sapphire in between the twin blades. Could you make him standing in the middle of the three? Thank you!

Name: Acirema Feith
Species: Raccoon
Apperance: She has the normal striped pattern of a raccoon, with the brown eyes and all. She is a tad shorter than Foxtamas, but is very graceful in her movements so she sometimes seems to be as tall as him. A top her head is a quaint little tiara which is embedded with many purple and blue gems. For her clothing, she has chosen a tunic, rich deep with purple, but not like the others. It is comprised of thick layers of dyed cloth which bind together tightly, forming the tunic. Her weapon of choice is a bow, which is accompanied by a leather full of purple fletched arrows. Also, can she be to Foxtamas's right (Or the left of the paper)? Thank you!

Name: Bunnclar (Bunns) Cammont
Species: Jackelope
Apperance: Bunns is your basic Jackelope, with the normal light gray fur, bushy tale, brown eyes, and Elk antlers, which shine in the morning sun. His attire is much like that of Foxtamas, with a hood, brown instead of blue tunic, sandels instead of boots, and a black cape. His weapon of choice are shurkiens, or ninja stars. He keeps them in a small pouch on his belt, along with an old Barrel Hammer. He, much like Foxtamas in this way as well, has a bag on his back, but it is much larger since it holds his instrument: A fiddle. Usually, the Jackelope is bouncy and always signing a tune, so there is sure to have a smile on his face. Lastly, could he be on Foxtamas's left, or to the right of the paper? Thanks !

[close]

Hope that is not too much Leatho, and my descriptions are well enough. Thank you so much!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

LT Sandpaw

Wow that looks pretty good Leatho, thanks.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on June 19, 2016, 06:32:05 PM

Wow that looks pretty good Leatho, thanks.

Glad you like it!!

Ennalee....asked for by @Jukka the Sling

Acirema, Foxtamas, and Bunnclar....asked for by @Gonff the Mousethief

click the banner

The Skarzs

Once again, your detailing of the fur is incredible.

I do notice some things are somewhat skewed, though. . . The position of Ennalee's head, as well as Acirema's shoulder. (Also, I'm not sure how she can expect to fire that arrow with the paw holding the bow the wrong way around.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Skarzs on July 07, 2016, 11:15:40 PM
Once again, your detailing of the fur is incredible.

Thank you, though compared to other artist I follow I don't do near as enough.  :)

Quote from: Skarzs on July 07, 2016, 11:15:40 PM
I do notice some things are somewhat skewed, though. . . The position of Ennalee's head, as well as Acirema's shoulder. (Also, I'm not sure how she can expect to fire that arrow with the paw holding the bow the wrong way around.)

True, her head could be a little more central, but stoats do have that look about them. Haha, I did not notice that about the bow. Oh well.... haha

click the banner

Jukka the Sling

I love Ennalee!  Thanks so much for doing her for me, Leatho!!! :D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Gonff the Mousethief

Leatho!!!! Oh my goodness that is the best of your drawings yet! You got every detail spot on!!! Thank you so incredibly much!!!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

CaptainRocktree

Hey Leatho, If your not too busy could I put in a drawing request for my character in a new RP?   ;D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Leatho Shellhound

click the banner

CaptainRocktree

Alright, Thanks @Leatho Shellhound!

Here's my RP Character Description.

Spoiler
Name: Roc Streambattle
Race: Otter
Role : Captain of a small ship
Ship: SCH Endeavor (A small Schooner ship)
Appearance :  A tall, well trained Otter, who is both cunning but at the same time a well-trained fighter. He wears a white truffled shirt with a brown leather vest over it. His bottom paws are outfitted with tall black polished boots, and he wears well-worn brown pants. He has a witty sense of humor but when the time is needed he puts on a dangerous glare and becomes a fearsome warrior.
Weapon: On his back, he carries two simple, well polished, leather-hilted Rapiers which he has decent skills at. His primary weapon, however, is his dangerous hand-to-hand combat skills.
History: He grew up on the North Shores to a medium sized Sea Otter Holt. His father was the Skipper of the holt and everyone expected him to grow up and take his dad's place as Skipper. However, he didn't want anything to do with being in charge. When he was old enough, he left his holt on a good note and set off with his best friend Folmar the Squirell, who was a deadeye with a bow, to explore the world. Together, they both found their love of the sea and ever since have been building up there privateering services, which only consist of the two of them and their ship, taking on jobs from Tribes, Holts, Clans and even once from Salamandastron. Currently, they have set off on a journey of their own trying to find a mysterious treasure.
[close]

And heres sorta what his outfit looks like:
Spoiler
[close]

And here is kinda what his two Rapiers look likeL
Spoiler
[close]

Thanks for doing this! You can start working on it whenever you want, I really dont care!  ;D
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

alexandre

Could you do Urgan Nagru and Lord Brocktree fighting each other? (I know it never happened but it would look so cool.)
Why they try to tear the mountains down to bring in a couple more
More people, more scars upon the land

~ John Denver

And daddy won't you take me back to Muhlenberg County
Down by the Green River where Paradise lay
Well, I'm sorry my son, but you're too late in asking
Mister Peabody's coal train has hauled it away

~ John Prine

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Lord Brocktree would utterly destroy Urgan Nagru. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.