Clans of Redwall (OOC discussion)

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 06, 2014, 05:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookSkimmer

This thread is for all discussion related to the current tournament. Please feel to post your thoughts and ideas here!

BrookSkimmer

Here's a question for you guys:

Which species do you think is the one most people will want to play?
Which one do you think is the least sought after?

I would answer but seeing as how I have seen all the entries thus far I already know the answer.

For me I would want to play a hare or rat and I wouldn't want to play a shrew.

BrookSkimmer

This board should be able to be posted in now  ;)

Dannflower Reguba

So for curiosity's sake, how come we weren't able to post before? Can you lock an entire board? And if so, is there a way to tell?

As far as the question goes, I don't really have any ideas for the most sought after (maybe fox), but I'd guess that the LEAST sought after would be the shrew or the hedgehog.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

BrookSkimmer

It's called having the board on "read only" mode instead of it being open to posting.

BrookSkimmer

More news, we have an official banner drawn by yours truly:

Izeroth

I would probably play a stoat or an otter. I wouldn't want to be a fox or a mouse. If I was going to be in this tournament, that is--  I don't think I will be doing this one....

Rainshadow

I think the only species I WOULDN'T be fond of playing in this tournament would be a hare, a rabbit, or a shrew, because I'm not very good at portraying said creatures.  Other than that, I'm happy with whatever.  I'm just really glad there isn't a mole, because I'm horrible at playing moles.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

The only character I would not want to play would be a rat. Aside from that I really don't mind. Though I would prefer an otter or that rabbit.  ;D 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

I would not like to play a rat or a shrew; any other species I am happy with, though.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rachel25

I wouldn't want to play a rat, or a hedgehog.

Unimaginative

I'd be glad to play anything but a Rat.

We all seem to have problems with Rats.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Tam and Martin

I think the most wanted to be played would be the fox or the hare or the wildcat.

I think the least wanted to be played would be the pine marten.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

I think most wanted would be: Otter, hare, or squirrel. Least wanted would be: Pine martin, mole, hedgehog, or wildcat.

Tam and Martin

There are alot of Wildcat lovers though.....Rain especially......

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000