Summer of the Samurai!

Started by Tungro, June 03, 2019, 10:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanquol

Sheathing his longsword, Garlan rushes towards Redtail and Korath and tries to stop the fight.

"Whoa, calm down, you two! There's no need for any fighting! Especially when there are far better alternatives!"

Jack the Quick

Redtail snorted. "Yeah, sure. What better alternatives, may I ask?" he said, lowering his broadsword slightly.
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Korath turned his ugly head towards Garlan. "I too would like to hear of these 'Better alternatives'."
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Thanquol

Relived to see that they stopped fighting, Garlan answers Redtail and Kurath's question. "My alternative is quite simple: Rather than fighting each-other like a bunch of fools, we should work together. It is far safer to travel in groups, and we can accomplish so much more by sticking together. Also, traveling is less of a chore when you have some company."

One-Eye the wildcat

Korath shrugged. "Fine by me."
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Redtail sighed. "As long as you can get me a better sword."

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Korath smirked. "I will try."

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Redtail swung his sword at the tree, smashing it to pieces.
"Anything's better than that piece of junk."

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Korath recognized that his new companion needed a weapon, so the wearet pulled his massive crossbow off his back, and handed it to Redtail. "Here. Use dis."

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

Redtail shot him a quick grin.
"You know what, wearet, I think I like you. Though you can keep your crossbow, I always have my daggers here," he said, taking his daggers out of his boots.

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Korath grinned back. It was good to not be hated. "Thank you, ferret. I do not think I got your name."

Long live the RRR!!

Jack the Quick

"Redtail. How about you two?" Redtail asked, swishing his stained red tail.

Long live the RRR!!

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Thanquol

One-Eye the wildcat

Korath scratched the top of his head. "So, what do we do now?"

Long live the RRR!!