News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

A Tale of Two Warlords: Rp

Started by Gears, December 04, 2011, 02:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gears

OOC: ok, but this is ferila wildclaw we are talking about, not just some hordebeast!
Yeah, I do stuff sometimes.

Skipper

OOC:ok i decided to wound her till tiria decides
BIC:Lord Steelclaw grabbed Ferila Wildclaw, he roared an eulalia in her face and shook hr like a ragdoll, his eyes were a bright red. he swung her around knocking some vermin over and threw her at a rock, she was still alive but he had to kill Tarel PikeTooth
OOC:how should i stop him? since he could go on for ever

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: Have him get knocked out, or something. I dunno. BIC:
Ferila got up slowly. She was still hearing the roar of the mighty badger as he shook her like a rag. Shaking her head, the wildcat went over to her master.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Gears

are you alright? tarrel asked Bring the catapult!! The huge catapult flung a few rocks. Three hit lord steelclaw on the head, and one on the back, he fell senseless!

OOC: Im gonna knock him out, but your captain can resque him tho.

Skipper

Suddenly Captin Seawood broke loose, he chaged hrought the back of the horde swinging a cutlass and a spear he had picked up, he took some hares and started to drag Lord Steelclaw back to the mountain side fortress, Segeant Thyme ordered a couple of line of archers and they fired off and rereated at the same time

Tiria Wildlough

Um, how could one hare drag a huge badger along? ???
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

it wasent one hare it was alot "Suddenly Captin Seawood broke loose, he chaged through the back of the horde swinging a cutlass and a spear he had picked up, he took some hares and started to drag Lord Steelclaw back"

Gears

A few rats went down from the arrow fire from the hares, but the rats return fire was much more devastating!

Skipper

some hares fell down from the returning fire, bu most managed to avoid it some way or another, as the hares backed into the mountain, a line of hares threw their spears and retreated inside while the hares that had been left at the mountain fired arrows from thier longbows before blocking the windows and entrances

Gears

Tarrel stamped with rage, foaming at the mouth. "I almost had them! Ready for a siege!"

Gears

The rats donned their armor and brought the catapult forward.

OOC: If no one posts anything else, ill make lord steelclaw go bye bye.

Skipper

Lordsteel was asleep on his bed in his chambers, he had taken some sleeping potion, one of the hares Northrunner spoke "the vermin are making a move captin" Captin Seawood smiled "order a few archers at the arrow slits and take everyone else to the ledge, theyre gonna have the suprise of their life"

Tiria Wildlough

Ferila Windclaw looked up at the massive mountain of Salamandastron. The wildcat did not feel the confidence she had felt when they had first arrived. She pictured it in her mind as a huge stumbling block, ready to trip up any vermin who dared to go near it. Ferila suddenly felt weary, thinking of the hard work ahead. It did not yet occur to her that her side might lose...
I'm not a hipster.

Gears

Tarrel was not of the same opinion. He shoved the wildcat aside and prepared for attack, intent on making salamandastron his prize.

Skipper

When Seargant Thyme judged he time to be right he lit an arrow and fired it from the top of the mountain, as soon as the hares saw this they pushed on the boulders and they fell of the ledges and towards the catapults