it's not that good
1 (7.7%)
It's more than totally awesome!!!!!
1 (7.7%)
I can't decide!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Troy Troodon

So what if I'm crazy? Atleast I admit my insanity.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: What mission?? There isn't a mission.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Troy Troodon

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 07, 2012, 04:08:12 AM
OOC: What mission?? There isn't a mission.

"Why are we even here?"

OOC: I really need to read back previous posts more.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: We are just outside Salamandastron! This is a friendly conversation! ;D
BIC: "Well chap, we are here cause we both signed into the Long Patrol! Wot! Are you feelin' okay today Kak?"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Troy Troodon

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 07, 2012, 04:13:34 AM
OOC: We are just outside Salamandastron! This is a friendly conversation! ;D
BIC: "Well chap, we are here cause we both signed into the Long Patrol! Wot! Are you feelin' okay today Kak?"

"No!" Kakerot replied; "Not since news of those dreadful rats that burnt down a village... Chap, I'm worried...very worried!

As time goes we and our fellow creatures are wasted by company upon company of enemy creatures lay waste, And those new vermin, bring great beasts like moving houses... Elephants, The bloody elephants and their monkey masters from the south aiding the other vermin with supplies of new machines and engines."

"It seems as thou that the enemy are getting stronger everyday."

Dannflower Reguba

"Well the only thing we can do at this point is buckle down and wait for a chance to stop them. wot!"

Troy Troodon

Quote from: danflorreguba on April 07, 2012, 04:29:22 AM
"Well the only thing we can do at this point is buckle down and wait for a chance to stop them. wot!"

Kakerot said nothing, he just got up and carried on towards Salamandastrum.

Dannflower Reguba

Terib sat a while longer wondering, "What is the next move the vermin are going to make?"

OOC: Important Notice: Plot addition: There will be an army of vermin joining Fellam. The vermin will be invading from the South.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Wait wait wait, I was Coraka in this, and Jaune in Attack On Redwall Rp. *Shakes head, very very confused*
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: YES! This is "A Mountain under Siege" and your the Raccoon! :D
Jaune is your character from "Attack on Redwall Abbey"

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Heh heh... :-[ Sorry...

BIC: Coraka StripeTail nodded to Ashe, then said, "Follow me. You must be hungry, and you need your strength in case you come upon any vermin in the woods." Coraka turned and walked surprisingly light and quiet for one as large as her, not looking back to see if Ashe was following.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: I don't have any friends in this one either, we are alone. Again the Attack on Redwall Abbey thing! :D :D :D. BIC:

Ashe followed the silent figure, wondering about this unusual creature.

Wisteria Wild Cat

After a short walk in the woods, Coraka led Ashe to a huge Oak tree. The Raccoon knocked on the tree in several places, then pulled on a small branch. Slowly, a heavy door creaked open, and Coraka stepped back to let Ashe inside.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe walked in remarking, "Thank you. This is a nice cozy place you got here *snifff* *sigh* The smell of herbs is always a welcome one in morning or night. You have quite the stash here. The good stuff too."

Wisteria Wild Cat

Coraka laughed, "Yes I do, are you in the mood for Mossflower soup and some Herb Scones?" Coraka hung the herbs from her bag up on the ceiling with other herbs, tying them to roots with string from a large piece of rope.
"Please sit down, Ashe, anywhere you like!" Coraka said, pointing to a large area which had a fireplace and three cozy looking armchairs. There was a door beyond it, (Coraka's room) made of stout Maple wood. And torches illuminated a long hallway that led downward.

Coraka pulled out a table from her room and set it up between two of the armchairs, then set about dropping things into a large cauldron and flipping scones.

"So, tell me about yerself, Ashe. And then I'll tell you about me. How does that sound?" She asked as she settled down in the largest armchair.