RP:getting back to Redwall=somone jump in plz

Started by rakkety tam, May 03, 2012, 07:21:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skipper

Bjon grinned hearing they were going to defend the gorilla cage, he patted his bullet proof vest and shouldered his sword, prefering to use the ak-47 instead.

Redwaller

Shagu Do saw a big white gorilla arriving, aiming at it he fired! The bullet never reached it's target! It went right in the head of a fox.

rakkety tam

''alright how much farther till the gorila cage''. sakon said. ''about 1/2 an hour sir''. ''very good. look theres the scout so whats the report what is happening''. sakon said. ''they cant hold on much longer the eastern army has them pinned''. the scout said. ''hmm time for some of my tactics alright i will lead our main force to help the army already there keiji i want you to lead some of my troops behind them. and we will have them in a pincer movement''. sakon said. ''awsome i have been waiting for some action come on lets get going''. keiji said.
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwaller

Treeflyer was going ahead of the group, jumping in the trees, he heard a weird noise, curiosity overwhelming him, he went to investigate. Tossing some bushes aside he saw a weird looking thing: it was a half circle with a purple light in it. Running towards the group he panted: "Abbot abbot there's a weird looking thing over yon bushes!!!" 

Ceteruler

Chadbrook watched Treeflyer run towards them. "What is it, matey?"

Redwaller

"I don't know! there's this thing like a semi-circle and that is purple in the middle!" Treeflyer said.

Ceteruler

Chad put a paw on his sling as his face hardened. "Let's go have a look." without asking for anyone to follow him Chad headed in the direction that Treeflyer had come.

rakkety tam

''what is it abbot''. balock said. ''treeflyer found some weird thing you should go check it out''. ''alright i'm on my way''.

At the zoo:the gorilla cage.''chaaaaaaarrrrrrrrge''. sakon yelled. ''shogun lu what is the statuson the front lines''.

keiji was sneaking past all of the enemy soldeirs with his own men he finaly got into position he waited unpaitently for the signal.

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwaller

Redwall:"It's over here." Treeflyer said pointing at some bushes. "Be careful Chad!"

Zoo West side: "We can't hold them off much longer, Sir!" Shogen Lu said.

Zoo East side: Shagu Do saw the reinforcements arrive. "Thei've got reinforcements, you go and get reinforcements, be back in half an hour with them, or else..."

rakkety tam

Zoo West side: ''dont worry i have a plan. tell your men to charge them head on. i have men behind them and we will hit them with a pincer movement''. sakon said.

OOC just so you guys know a pincer movment is this   >o<  it will split the enemy into 2 halves and not able to regruop

Skipper

Buck emerged from the pile of leaves he had been watching from, h sniffed the air and lookd at the pawprints....smelled like West side. Buck grinned and slid into the river, he could hea shouting now,like someone issuing orders.

Buck took of his rifle from his back but stayed in the river, the water made quiet ripples when he moved. There was a score of creatures, slumped around a small fire to keep the chill off the morning air away from them. Buck moved owads some eeds and aimed down his sights, waiting.

Redwaller

Zoo, West side: "Chaaaaaarge!"

Zoo, East side: Shagu Do acted quickly: "Everybeast hide, NOW!"

Ceteruler

Chad's eyes widened as he stared at the purple semi-circle. "D'ye think it's alright to touch?"

Redwaller

Redwaller

At the Zoo: The messenger was about to go when he was swept up by a wave of attackers. He didn't even have time to make a sound, he was dead before he knew it. Everybody was fighting like madbeasts. Shagu Do approached Shogen Lu he was about to kill him, when he bumped into a fox, grabbing him he said: "what are you doing fathead! I was about to kill one of the leaders!" But he was talking to a lifeless form. He saw Shogen Lu in front of him, the gorilla hit him in the stomach, sending him sprawling into the fighting horde of madbeasts.

Redwall: Treeflyer advanced towards the semicircle, he was about to touch it when he tripped on a root! He went right through it!