Land of the adders RP! Start here, all ye adventurers!

Started by Gears, May 18, 2012, 12:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Bulk tured around to see the snakes.
"ADDERS!!" then the whole crew turned around and shot arrows at them.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Poisonteeth jumped on Bulk, biting him in the neck.

AbbotAlf0805

Bulk whipped out his HUGE boarding axe (battle pickaxe) and swung it around at Poisonteeth's neck.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

OOC: Isn't Bulk dying?

BIC: Deathcoil jumped off and bit his ankle.

AbbotAlf0805

He is an albino badger. Basically a good guy wolverine.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

He is dying yes but isn't dead yet:OOC

BIC: The whole crew was shooting arrows, throwing spears and swinging their cutlasses around at the snakes.

Redwaller

A dozen snake jumped on Bulk, biting him everywhere.

AbbotAlf0805

Bulk swung his axe around rapidly hitting a lot of snakes but he then died.

Skipper

OOC: isn't that controlling Alfs character Redwaller?
Pinetail leaped down landing lightly on on of the stray trees from the orchard, he dashed over to the gate and swung it open, together he and Skipper urged the mice into the abbey grounds.

AbbotAlf0805

Barbossa and his men backed into abbey and slammed the door shut with abbers banging on it.
"Men! Fire!" yelled Barbossa as his men fired arrows at the adders.

gorath

A  black squirrel dropped down on the battlements from overhanging boughs and said, " Can I be of assistance?"
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AbbotAlf0805

gorath

Drawing her bow and arrow, she sighted and let loose an arrow. It flew and hit an adder in the eye, dropping it. She drew another arrow and fired again, and again and again.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AbbotAlf0805