News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

In a land far away. Far far east of Redwall and Mossflower country was a land called Jima and its three islands. The mighty shogun Sandohkan was a beast and had to deal with a ninja lord, Drehkian. Cap'n Jack Sparra was on the bow of his ship, The Black Abbey, headed for the port capital of Jima.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe Blackflight was at the dock awaiting the arrival of a vessel that was called the... Bad Adder? His orders weren't very clear... He had been sent on a stealth mission to bring one named, Barbossa, to his highness Lord Drehkian... By whatever means neccesary.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

The Black Abbey pulled into the port city and Jack walked off his ship saying, "Oh my.. This place again."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe spotted his target, and motioned to his 4 assitants for the deed. The four positioned themselves behind Jack, and the black squirrel, Ashe Blackflight, moved in from the front...

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Jack walked down the dock toward a tavern while his men unloaded his smuggled goods. Not noticing the squirrel.

psybox

OOC: any help entering would be appreciated.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: be already in the city and see me.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe had switched tactics, all seamen headed for a ale house, tavern, or other drinking hall, as the first place they went to after a voyage. he would simply follow, and kidnap.

OOC: Going to sleep now.

Redwaller

Samono Tida was walking along the docks with at least fifty men following him. "There it is!" He said. They walked towards The Black Abbey. They climbed in and checked for any left behind. Lord Drekhian had sent him to watch the ship while Jack was kidnapped.

AbbotAlf0805

Ok so Stormwye and Bulk are in charge!" said Jack going to the tavern alone. He had made a wise decision putting two albino badger in charge. Jack was walking down the dock and was stopped by a hare. He had a private talk with the hare and then he gave Jack a chest. Jack opened it up and it had gold in it. Filled to the brim. Then two mice from Jack's crew came and brought the chest to the ship. Then Jack walked to the tavern while his men guarded the ship.

Redwaller

The two badgers had been tied up. When the mice arrived, Samono walked up to them. "Give this to us and surrender!" He said, pulling out his twin katanas.

AbbotAlf0805

They dropped the chest and through their hands into the air. Then the badger Bulk let out a howl. Jack turned around to see the invaders of his ship. He drew his sword and ran at them.

Redwaller

A dozen ninjas jumped from the roof and pointed there swords at Jack. "Surrender or die!"

AbbotAlf0805

Jack put his sword into his sheath and then sang,

"You will find me at Noonvale on the side of a hill,
When the summer is peaceful and high,
There where streamlets meander the valley is still,
'Neath the blue of calm cloudless sky..."

Then one of the ninjas fell over dead. They turned around to see a blue ghost mouse in armor and armed with a sword.

Redwaller

OOC: What are they supposed to do?

BIC: Samono jumped off the ship and ran to Sandokhan's palace. "Master, they habe a ghost with them!"

OOC: Isn't it GMing? You know, a GHOST!