News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Where The Wind Takes Us

Started by ShrewsForever, February 16, 2015, 02:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

The blue fox arrived, and took off his hood.
"Greetin's madam. Glad t' see life up an' bout' 'ere. What's got ya crew on these shores eh?"
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

ShrewsForever

The ratmaid was relieved to see someone who wouldn't try to cut them to pieces for a change. She brushed sand off her shirt and started to speak.
"'Ello there. Me and some company stopped for a well earned rest last night after a long day o' travellin'. So, what brings you 'ere?"

OOC: I couldn't decide whether I should say "others" or not because I didn't know if Somerled knows us. I decided to go with "company".

BlueRose

Aleez -finally warmed- stood and stretched, lifting her face to the sun while still keeping an eye on the stranger and her young companion. She shook herself to rid her scales and tunic of sand before slowly turning to look the fox over.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Gonff the Mousethief

"Eh, the since of adventure. Takes me 'ere there y' know."
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

ShrewsForever

"Trust me, I know." she said, smiling. "The name's Zelda. Eh... pardon me for askin', friend, but wot's your name?"

Gonff the Mousethief

''Marshall Scottsworth of the Northlands.''
After saying this, Marshall bowed with his hat taken off.
''To bow was custom t' me heritage.''
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Unimaginative

Somer sat munching happily on his Almond Cakes as he watched this exchange. The fox seemed nice enough, as did Zelda. Perhaps he would make their acquaintance. "Would any of yeh like some 'otcakes?" The coyotes asked the group. "I've plenty tah spare."
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

Morgazath

Varo saw the exchange, thinking they seemed nice enough. But he didn't exactly feel social at the moment. He never was. Without even realizing it out of constant habit, Varo didn't even make a single sound as he walked toward the fire.

He sat down and pulled out a small package wrapped in white cloth from his bag. He unwrapped it, revealing some cod. He pulled a small pan from his bag, placed the cod in it, and placed the pan in the fire.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

BlueRose

The old monitor glanced at the newcomer and then looked away, vaguely uninterested. It no longer confused her that otherbeasts ate when they awoke. It hadn't confused her for seasons upon seasons, really. Aleez kept her head tilted toward the sun, letting her thoughts run where they would.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.