News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Gotta Get Along...

Started by Ashleg, April 29, 2015, 03:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

OOC: Okee!

BIC: "A warrior squirrel called Tam? Yes, he's here," said Rowanoak as the three of them entered the Abbey and then Cavern Hole. Breakfast was just beginning.

OOC: Corny, I'm confused. You mean you want Tam to be here?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Ashleg

OOC-
Corny, Tam can be here if you want him to be here.  ;D
IC-
Raventail grinned and sniffed the air. Food at Redwall was so good!
He limped, though very quickly, toward the table and looked everything over.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Gah, I'm so behind the times! Anywho, I meant that Tam being there was up to you, Skye. :P But I've just hd an idea for Tam being there, so there he seems to be now!

BIC: Butty was about to reply to Rowanoak quite happily when they entered Cavern Hole. He paused in the doorway, his eyes searching the tables. "Butty Wopscut?!" Rakkety Tam's voice rang out as the squirrel stood up. Butty grinned, walking. "In the flesh, wot!" He replied cheerfully.

Skyblade

Rowanoak glanced at Raventail for a moment. He seemed to be fine, so she walked over to Tam and Butty, wanting to listen to the conversation. Honestly, she didn't know what was going on between the two of them.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Ashleg

Raventail quickly downed a cup of strawberry coridal and scoffed two scones, all the while watching Butty's reunion with Tam through narrowed eyes. He picked up a third scone, but suddenly dropped it when he jerked his arm. Tam's loud voice had startled him! The scone bounced and rolled under the table.
Annoyed, Raventail bent to retrieve it when something caught his eye.
It was a bright red gem, shiny and small enough to fit in the center of his paw with no problems. The ferret cast a backward glance toward the other creatures and snatched the stone up.