Previous topic - Next topic

Poll

Poll
3 (60%)
Poll
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Skyblade

I agree with James in that it might slow us down, but Bumnose is running at us, and it's likely he would try to stop us. In that case, better to just fight him. Also, he's part of the pack that kidnapped us, so he's not exactly innocent ;)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Delthion

B you should never kill a defenseless creature. And it would probably leave more confusion if you were to run and jump overboard.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rrrrr

James was really really really really correct, for the exact reasons that he stated. I was like W O W when I saw that - did he read my mind? :P If you guys had chosen A, it would have been the end since the time you took to kill Bumnose made it possible for the Second Command to reach and kill you, the end, but you guys chose B, so the story continues.

You run away. Bumnose chases you into a corridor to the right, and shouts something to the rest of the vermin about it being his catch. You run as fast as you can, but Bumnose closes in. With a burst of surprising speed, he catches you. You close your eyes and wait for the end, but it doesn't come. Instead, you open your eyes to find yourself in a wooden room. What do you do?

<A> Ask what he is doing
<B> Try to kill him

(Phew, you guys came through)
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

James Gryphon

A. There's no need to rush into violence. We're still alive, and I'm thinking there'll be time to fight later, if necessary.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

James Gryphon

It seems like non-violence has become popular after that last close call. ;)

That said, I do figure that since the fellow has been cordial up to this point, and that we're not dead, it's only fair to try to hear him out and give him the same chance he's given us.
« Subject to editing »

rrrrr

"What are you doing?", you holler loudly. Bumnose flinches, and sits down at the other side of the cabin. He looks like he is trying to tear off his chin. Suddenly, a loud ripping noise fills the cabin, and you see the remnants of a face mask on the floor. In front of you sits a hare, with ears glued to the back of his head. "My bally ears, wot, feels like they've been stuck inside Lord Whitestripe's forge!" His name is Oakscut. You ask where they are going. He shouts something about a big mountain. Suddenly, a creaking sound comes from outside the cabin. You peek out the window, you are actually on a boat. The creaking sound continues. Oakscut hands you a light saber and does a shhhh... You peek outside again. Oops, the Second Command from before has gotten on the ship also. What do you do?

<A> Rush out and tackle him.
<B> Stay quiet.
rrrrr.....

Rainshadow

B.  I have the feeling that it'd be bad if we charged out and tried to attack a trained warrior.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

James Gryphon

Our guide recommended we stay quiet, and he obviously knows what he's doing; it'd be foolish to disregard his lead. B.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

rrrrr

Choosing A would have been better.

You stay quiet and stay next to the cabin wall. The door opens. Suddenly, Oakscut charges the Second Command, shouting "Eulaliaaaaaaaaa!!!". However, Oakscut is easily pinned to the wall and goes down like a sack of flour. You swing your blade toward the Second Command. He dodges your thrust and kicks you to the other side of the cabin. What do you do?

<A> You reach for your saber and try to stand up.
<B> You pretend that you've fainted.
rrrrr.....

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

A. Whether it ends for good or ill. We must stand and fight in aid of the one who once aided us.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Delthion on September 13, 2015, 06:12:35 AM
A. Whether it ends for good or ill. We must stand and fight in aid of the one who once aided us.

I think Oakscut is dead.....
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.