News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

If Brian Wrote another Redwall book....

Started by Firewall978, November 14, 2011, 11:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

daskar666

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on November 15, 2011, 05:55:05 AM
I would want a sequel to High Rhulain. ;D
I'd like to see a rewrite of the High Rhulain. The book is an unsurprising 342 pages long considering its anticlimatic ending.

Firewall978

Quote from: Folgrimeo on November 16, 2011, 08:53:11 PM
I want another book on Mattimeo.

Martin already got three books (Mossflower, Martin the Warrior, The Legend of Luke), Matthias already got two (Redwall, Mattimeo), even Mariel got two (Mariel of Redwall, The Bellmaker), so why is Mattimeo stuck with only one? I never felt he got to show off his worth in that book, having spent most of it enslaved or locked up. Pearls of Lutra would have been a good opportunity, but no, we got Mattimeo's son instead. I want Mattimeo himself doing something really heroic and saving the day.

I agree, but I wouldn't mind Matthias being in there too as an old beast.

clunylooney

Quote from: Plugg Firetail on November 17, 2011, 12:56:02 AM
Yes, Mattimeo didn't really get remembered. I would certainly have put him in the place of Martin II. We could've had a better protanganist than just "I'm the best at everything, look, I can't be hypnotized."
They would have just done the same with Mattimeo you know! Do you think just because it was Martin II that Brian wouldn't have made him immune to Ublaz's hypnotism? He would have done it with any of the heroes.

P.S. 200th POST!
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Corporal Rubbadub

I would want to see a book about Martin ll's son, named matthias (full circle in warriors)

Verdauga

Matthias II? It's possible, and could even be tied in with Redwall, as the tapestry refers to  "I, Matthias", Or, Matthias I
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)