Your favorite vessel or ship in Redwall?

Started by sabretache5611, July 05, 2011, 12:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Who couldn't love Tagg's coracle? Tiny, fast, with multiple uses. :)

sabretache5611

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 07, 2011, 02:04:36 PM
Who couldn't love Tagg's coracle? Tiny, fast, with multiple uses. :)
True, but i think the Swallow was a better boat.
Trying to stop me reading Redwall is like trying to separate Sabretache from his sabre.  Basically, don't try.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I wonder what Madd did to that coracle...
I'd hate to be the vermin she found while she was riding in it. Might of thought of a new use for it.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Matthias720

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 07, 2011, 07:52:50 PM
I'd hate to be the vermin she found while she was riding in it. Might of thought of a new use for it.
*shudders* That's a scary thought.

sabretache5611

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 07, 2011, 08:30:47 PM
Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 07, 2011, 07:52:50 PM
*shudders* That's a scary thought.
hmm...i think the coracle will get a new sail now get what i mean?

for those who don't get it, Madd wears a tunic of dead skinned vermin so she might've made a sail for the coracle out of dead skinned vermin.  get it???
Trying to stop me reading Redwall is like trying to separate Sabretache from his sabre.  Basically, don't try.

Storm

Quote from: sabretache5611 on July 05, 2011, 05:07:21 AM
Darkqueen was quite the fast ship if i remember correctly. 
You remember correctly! It was the best ship in the fleet, the cruel mistress of the seas, scourge of the coasts and waves. But was there ever vessel so darkly cursed? For it brought the madness of Gabool and the death of many though it sat, a blight and curse on the stream for many years until the rushing water cleansed the land of it and brought it for one more journey through the sea, admittedly in many pieces.
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears.
I have come to bury Caesar, not praise him.
"Julius Caesar" by William Shakespeare

martins#1fan

Not really my favorite ship, but a funny story. Where Martin, Rose, Felldoh, Grumm, and Brome are escaping
from Marshank and Grumm has to sit in the hole of the ship or they'll sink.  ::)
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Log-a-Log

The Honeysuckle and the Greenshroud because they had wheels
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Redwall Musician

But you had to pull the Honeysuckle, right?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 12, 2011, 03:22:10 PM

Until you drop down a ridge. xD. Folgrim and that shrew, haha, very well played decoy. That was one of the funniest scenes ever. A full crew of ravaged vermin scurrying and getting beat over the head with paddles while a sea-going vessel rides over the grasslands. Yup, see that everyday
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Matthias720

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 12, 2011, 03:57:18 PM
Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 12, 2011, 03:22:10 PM

Until you drop down a ridge. xD. Folgrim and that shrew, haha, very well played decoy. That was one of the funniest scenes ever. A full crew of ravaged vermin scurrying and getting beat over the head with paddles while a sea-going vessel rides over the grasslands. Yup, see that everyday
I have to stifle chuckles every time I read that.

daskar666

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

sabretache5611

Quote from: daskar666 on July 12, 2011, 07:25:43 PM
The Goreleech and Gulo's log.

I remember Gulo's log VERY clearly, but which book was the Gorleech in?

James Gryphon

Quote from: sabretache5611 on July 20, 2011, 01:26:17 AM
I remember Gulo's log VERY clearly, but which book was the Gorleech in?
Goreleech was Vilu Daskar's pirate ship in Legend of Luke.
« Subject to editing »