Your favorite vessel or ship in Redwall?

Started by sabretache5611, July 05, 2011, 12:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rainyzoey

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rusvul

The Swallow, the Fearless Frunk, and the Purloined Petunia, oh, also, Vilu Daskar's ship, was that one the Goreleech? Or was Goreleech someone else's ship...

Shadowed One

The Pearl Queen, or The Purloined Petunia.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

clunylooney

My favorite ship is the Goreleech. It's size and the horrible effect it has on creatures makes it awesome. Not to mention it's got a gian spike on the front and it leaves a trail of red in the places it sails! I also like the Bloodwake, which I feel is ignored a lot. It's one of the biggest ships in the series! Pirate ships I also like are the Darkqueen, all of the ships in POL, the Seascab and the Bludgullet. I also really like small boats like the Swallow, the Sayna is one of my top 3 favorite probably and the Honeysuckle is another one of my favorites.
Also, who doesn't love Arfship? :)
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Corporal Rubbadub

The Bludgullet, renamed Eulalia in the book Eulalia! Mainly the new captain Orkwil Prink, because he has absolutely no idea how to run a ship.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

clunylooney

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 04, 2020, 06:49:07 PM
The Darkqueen for some reason.
Darkqueen is awesome! A huge part of the plot and black with red sails! Can you get any better than that? (for me yes but we won't mention that)
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: clunylooney on May 04, 2020, 08:12:00 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 04, 2020, 06:49:07 PM
The Darkqueen for some reason.
Darkqueen is awesome! A huge part of the plot and black with red sails!
I know, right? I'm sure there were actually bigger and better ships but the Darkqueen was bloody cool.  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!