Loamhedge
Rakkety Tam
High Rhulain
Eulalia!
Doomwyte
The Sable Quean
The Rogue Crew

Romsca

Pearls of Lutra would only work if they made Rosmca the main character, which she isn't, so it might not make that good of a movie.

rachel25

It would depend on who was in jarge on making the film  :-\

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

triss was movie cause shogg chould be played by jake pitt and triss can be played by gen leger

Ungatt Trunn

Even though its already has been made into a TV show, I think Martin the Warrior would do the best as a Redwall movie.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Lutra

Which would make the best movie.......actually I'm going with Mossflower here.  While it has a typical plot of good vs. evil (well, that's all of Redwall) you cannot always determine who is friend or foe.  Plus the addition of a character like Gingivere shows that not everyone is simply good/evil because of the family they are born into, rather it is an individual choice whether or not you want to live that way.  There's enough battle and drama to keep the movie going.  That's why I would pick Mossflower....plus the fact there has been no media adaptation of the story to compare it to.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

CamelyNick

No wonders The Legend of Luke rocks........   

rachel25

Legend of LukeTaggerungLoamheageSalamnderstronMossflowerRedwalland a personal favorite BellmakerMarlfoxSable QueanRaketty Tam

Captain Tammo

Quote from: CamelyNick on April 05, 2013, 09:49:45 AM
No wonders The Legend of Luke rocks........   

Legend of Luke was also amazing! That or the Long Patrol
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Rusvul

Marlfox, marlfox, marlfox all the way. MARLFOX IS AWESOME!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 13, 2013, 11:42:01 PM
Marlfox, marlfox, marlfox all the way. MARLFOX IS AWESOME!
No it isn't! Its the worst book in the Redwall series!
But thats just my opinion :-\

Rusvul

Oi! watch out, cat! Meh, ok, fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I can respect that... Will you tell me your reasoning? I will have to disagree, but I would like to know the reasoning for your opinion. :P.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 14, 2013, 12:04:42 AM
Oi! watch out, cat! Meh, ok, fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I can respect that... Will you tell me your reasoning? I will have to disagree, but I would like to know the reasoning for your opinion. :P.
I think that the characters are a little lame, some of the events in the book just seemed to be put there to fill up extra space, the plotline wasn't that good, things seemed to just happen randomly at times, and the victory achieved by the good side at the end just seemed to easly accomplished.
And thats why I think that its the worst Rdedwall book :-\

Shadowed One

I chose High Rhulain mainly because it is my favorite book, and also because I am working on a fan movie of it. The fan movie won't be sold or published, it is just a fan movie. I may make a topic about it with pictures.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Rusvul

Eh, fair enough. Again, I can respect that, though I would disagree on most of those points. I don't quite remember the ending, so I cannot speak to the good guys winning an easy victory. :P