Loamhedge
Rakkety Tam
High Rhulain
Eulalia!
Doomwyte
The Sable Quean
The Rogue Crew

Buzz_Bumble

QuoteWhat book would make the best movie?

ALL OF THEM!! Make a series of movies.  :)
But they have to be made in the correct order ... I can't stand silly series that insist on doing "flashbacks" (it's even worse when they keep flashing back or repeating what happen before the advert break within a single episode!). Even though most of the Redwall stories are stand-alone, it would still help to know who Martin was, etc.

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Sailears

Redwall of course.

It could even be tweaked and updated in the movie, to match the structure of the rest of the series.
My ears, how are you, wot!

MeadowR

I think some order would be good. Does need starting with a better known one, of course. Redwall or Martin the Warrior or so.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ferrousferret

The Sable Quean. It has a good story with a few decent plot twists, great characters that anyone of any age can really feel for, drama, action & just feels like it would work on a level that most of the other Redwall novels wouldn't.

However, there are 22 novels &, if a movie were to be made, I'd much rather they stuck with the core novels of the series- Redwall, Mattimeo, Pearls of Lutra, Long Patrol, Marlfox &/ or Taggerung. Possibly add Martin the Warrior & Mossflower to that list as prequels.

rachel25

The Legend of Luke    all the way I am a Taggerung fan to the end but I am also a TLL fan to the bitter end and I think The Legend Of Luke would be the best film but only if they made Martin the Warrior and Mossflower first and if they made like the made Legend of the Guardians  :)

Rusvul

MARLFOX! I would be so happy if there was a Marlfox movie.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 26, 2013, 02:09:38 PM
MARLFOX! I would be so happy if there was a Marlfox movie.
Amen! Marlfox I think is one of the best written Redwall books!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Mariel

I choose Marlfox,not because I like it, but because it would be harder to mess it up (it would be hard to have gender changes :P)

Shadowed One

It is hard to decide, but they should start with Redwall, then go to Mossflower, etc.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Shadowed One on July 28, 2013, 12:51:42 AM
It is hard to decide, but they should start with Redwall, then go to Mossflower, etc.
They already have a Redwall, MAttimeo and Martin the Warrior.

Shadowed One

They were tv shows. And they were not very good.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Tam and Martin

Blaggut

Quote from: cregga rose eyes on October 31, 2012, 01:20:05 AM
I think the Long Patrol, with Tammo and younger Cregga. It would work out well in my mind because it is very actiony.

I agree, lots of action scenes, I can imagine that part where Tammo killed a ferret with a sling shot in the head right now!
~Just a soft space boi~