News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Could Redwall survive the test of time?

Started by Izeroth, September 01, 2014, 04:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

It'd be nice to think Redwall survived forever, always holding off the vermin hordes. I believe, however, that with the invention of guns and cannon this would be impossible. Surely, when gunpowder was invented some warlord would think to use it. If a warlord did use it, I doubt the Redwallers would be able to hold off very long before the walls of Redwall fell to dust around them. Redwall simply was not built to survive new weapons and ways of doing battle.

This, however, is only my opinion on this matter! I would like to hear what you think, and if you believe that Redwall could have held off the vermin even after all the new technologies were invented!

Mister Cheese

Constantinople fell the same way, so it's probably right to think Redwall would too
But I like to think there's no gunpowder or guns in the redwall universe; at least not in the near future of the written books anyway

rachel25

It depends if the Redwallers had guns, and cannons, and such. It just would have been like defending a castle in the late medieval times. 

Tim Churchmouse

I think Redwall would finally fall one day.
This is your referral link!
PLEEEEEASE CLICK MULTIPLYFYING TIMES!!!!!!!

Tam and Martin

I believe that one day, there will be a power that would overthrow Redwall. I mean, in almost every empire in real history that we learn about, they will have a strong time, a time of power, and then they will fall to a new empire. Then the process will repeat over. We saw that with the Romans, Greeks, Babylon, etc.

They rose and fell.

I believe that would happen one day with Redwall. How though, I am not sure.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000