News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

I'm banned

Started by Murpy, February 26, 2013, 02:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murpy

Now, of course there is a reason. In fact, there are two reasons. First, I had made a big hole in the ground using worldedit (mistake 1). Also, i worldedit-destroyed a small bit of a mountain. I didn't know it was wrong until mgscool (i think) said it was. I immediately undid the mountain, and i was off the hook. Then i realized that there was still a big hole in the ground i made. I used worldedit to fill it, and accidentally crashed the server. Then i was banned. Now the reason i want to get back on is this was my first time on the server. Please unban me!

psybox

completely wrong place, it's mgsfool, and it really seems unlikely that you unaware that it was wrong.  Really, that's punishable by banning on every minecraft server, and i really can't believe you missed that.

Dannflower Reguba

Why in the world would you make a giant hole in the ground anyway!?  ??? BTW, We have a topic for this... You should know that conisdering that this is a whitelist server.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

psybox

a partner in crime (probably) whitelisted him without Gears accepting him, or even submitting an app.

Osu

I'm going to go ahead and move this to the Cellars.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Mattio

psy your right glass whitelisted him. I was on when he id and immediately asked questions about him. Don't know why he would do that.

Dannflower Reguba

Glass was on? When he was introduced, his sister said that he was a spammer...
Glass, Mgsfool, AND this new guy? Mgsfool's "friend" is the one that trashed my house, Glass let in a guy who made holes, and then crashed the server. Stinks that our server isn't as good as our Forum.

How did Glass whitelist someone without Gears permission? I didn't know that was possible.

P.S. Mgs, I'm not pointing you out as the one at wrong, just that we have had continual problems with Griefers and such like.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rusvul

I think because Gears ops everyone, we can do things such as whitelist/ban, unless Gears has a plugin to prevent that.

Mathias_Rocks

As much as I hate to see you banned, DUDE, NO GRIEFERS ALLOWED!!!
Sorry, dude but DO NOT USE WORLD-EDIT ON A SERVER! It's alright if its on a single-player or a local sever ran by you, but THIS IS A GLOBAL SERVER (calling from the U.S.)! I love his server! I know this is a unique server, but DUDE. THAT WAS WRONG! (sorry for the caps)
Come check out Gears' awesome minecraft server!

http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=1752.0

psybox

this server is in construction, so worldedit is fine, just don't use worldedit in a harmful way.  Anyway, Murpy isn't getting back on the server, so this thread is pointless.

Lily

Any more discussion on this can continue in the Minecraft Redwall Server topic.