0 (0%)
Burgo- Garlic eater (Mariel of Redwall)
1 (6.3%)
Wandering Walt (Rakkety Tam)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Skyblade on January 24, 2015, 05:37:20 PM
My favorite moles (besides the ones I voted for) are the four who died saving Spingo in Doomwyte: Rooter, Grabul, Ruttur, and Friar Skurpul. They're quite unsung heroes. I admire them.

If moles die in a book I get sad.  :(
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Wot, wot!

Me too   :'(

I'd have to go with Grumm from Martin the Warrior and Burgo from Mariel. I loved Grumm's loyalty to his friends, especially Miz Roser. And Burgo made me laugh :) also loved Young Dinny and old Dinny, and all the moles (it's so hard to choose!! :))
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Oh, do you remember Gurrbowl and Diggum from Pearls of Lutra? They followed Arven around all the time. I think they were also in The Long Patrol, but I liked them because they were funny.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

The Skarzs

Ah yes. Should I put them as a group?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

He doesn't quite make it to the top of my list, but does anyone remember the mole who didn't speak like other moles?  Everyone found it odd that he spoke like mice and the rest because he chose to, and it made the other characters (and myself) realize that the mole dialect is easier understood than spoken.  Who was he and which book was he from?

Jetthebinturong

Egbert the Scholar from Bellmaker

Axtel will always be my favourite mole
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan