News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Battles

Started by Hickory, March 29, 2015, 06:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

Ok... I'm not sure how to handle this.

I'm thinking of starting a Battle game in Forum Games. This woud be the definition of "battle."

The first would be Rebels Vs. Imperials. I'm looking for a rebel commander, I'm thinking of a as-yeet unpromoted Admiral Ackbar. Fleet commanders are welcome to make canon-and non-canon references, be them movies or book. No OPed thingss, though.

Again, I saw that the Arena OOC was here, so I'm putting this OOC here as well.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Izeroth

Interesting..... It would have to be realistic, though. No instant destruction or anything.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

Quote from: Izeroth on March 29, 2015, 10:12:44 PM
Interesting..... It would have to be realistic, though. No instant destruction or anything.
Yes, agreed. No Death Star.

LT Sandpaw

I'm in, Its a interesting idea and we'll need a way to gauge damage and what not but it shouldn't be too hard.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Hickory

We'll say that with shields up it's 50%  damage from laser bolts, an with sheild down it's full damage. Full damage would be... let's say it takes 5 full blaster bolts on an unshielded craft to destroy it, and double on a sheilded craft.

Sandpaw has taken the position of Admiral Ackbar for the rebels, and I'll be Admiral Piett for the Imperials. People can still sign up for lesser positions on each fleet.

Søren

I want to sign up under the Empire.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Izeroth

Can I be with the imperials?

Hickory

OF course! Any position you want to have? It's all in space, so you could be a TIE squadron Commander, a Captain of a Star Destoryer... Piett is using the Executor, so that position is taken. Look up ships on Wookieepedia, there's plenty for both sides.

Søren

I would like to be a TIE squadron commander.

Izeroth

Captain of a star destroyer, I guess.

Hickory

Accepted! Any rebel signups?