Siege on the Mountain

Started by Cornflower MM, July 30, 2015, 11:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Quote from: rrrrr on August 22, 2015, 01:10:21 AM
OOC: What are we going to do? Is everyone in Salamandastron, including Skye's badger?

Rade walked around, helping himself to food.
OOC: Skye's badger is not going to appear at Salamandastron until later in the RP; meanwhile the groups of creatures coming to defend the mountain are approaching the entrance.

Eulaliaaa!

Maple listened to several hares talking, holding her machete close. She edged closer, trying to see around the corner. Tripping, she fell and dropped her machete, cursing as it fell to the floor. She swept it up and fled, panicked. At first glance, she could have been easily mistaken as a vermin. From the multiple piercings and tattoos, to the dark, ragged clothes and fur, she resembled some unrecognizable beast.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

Mia had cleaned up, and went to the kitchens to get some food. As she entered the kitchen, she noticed an unrecognisable beast run away. Her hand went to where her sword would be, but she had left it in the kitchens. Cursing loudly, she took a ladle and chased the beast.

OOC: @Eul: Is Maple still in the Kitchens?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Eulaliaaa!

OOC: around that area

BIC: Maple heard someone pursuing her and ran faster, taking lefts and rights randomly. She couldn't be found, they would kill her! She took a left, cursing as she came to a dead end. She turned around to run back the way she came.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

OOC: Okay.

Mia had chased the beast to a dead end. As it turned around to run away, Mia pointed her ladle at it and "What are you doing here, beast? Come with me if you want to live or die." She said, not once taking her gaze off the beast.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Eulaliaaa!

Maple snarled, "Yeah? Yah gonna threaten me wid a ladle? I ain't scared o' yeh!" She held her machete up, looking for a way around.

Lady Ashenwyte

Mia snarled, baring her fangs. "I've killed marmots with sticks, lad, I could kill you in an instant and break that knife in half!" she said, gesturing to the machete.

Cornflower MM

Striding up to the entrance of the mountain, Arya looked around for a door.  "Hello? Anyone in there?" Aiden called, then he leaned against a rock to wait.

Eulaliaaa!

Maple twisted her face into an ugly glare, "Bah! Don't call me a lad, and dis ain't a knife, see! It's a machete. An' try to kill meh if y'can, I'll skin yeh alive, rabbit," she threatened, getting ready to bolt past her attacker and escape from the mountain.

Lady Ashenwyte

Mia scowled and stood her ground, waving the ladle menacingly. "Well then, lad, I ain't no rabbit! I'm a Marten, and ya better know that."

Jukka the Sling

OOC:  Last time I posted with Lora, she was approaching the gates with her group.  Does anyone who's with her want to post?

Oh, by the way, Skarzs, I really like Elmeath.  She's so bouncy and bubbly and hilarious.  Especially when she made that hare faint. ;D
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Eulaliaaa!

Maple gave a small growl of frustration, refusing to admit that she had trouble seeing in the dark tunnels, "Shuttup, yeh fool! An' don't call me a lad!" With that, she rushed forward, hoping to pass her foe and make a run through the tunnels.

Lady Ashenwyte

Mia gripped her ladle and sent a blow out to the beast, to stop it from running forward.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: So I'm assuming that almost everyone is in the Mess Hall by now, though Fareye and Blackthorn only saw Cornflor's characters I can redo my post for them to meet Lora's group as well.

BIC:

Fareye was the first to see the small group of creatures standing at the mountains base. The veteran hare pointed them out too Blackthorn as they padded along.

"Looks as if we'll be havin' two more guest at the table sah, wot." Blackthorn expressed his agreement muttering something about squirrels not being much better then giant cats. Both elder hares chuckled slightly coming to a stop before the newcomers. Kerpuffle snapped a quick salute which Blackthorn returned in an exaggerated manner. Fareye winked at the two squirrels, stepping around them he pushed the gate open.

"Right you chaps, introductions on the walk to the mess wot. He's the honorable Major Shirrea Blackthorn, though he prefers to be called Major Blackthorn don'tcha know." He jabbed a paw back at the Major who had raised an eyebrow at the veteran's introduction techniques. "I'm the lead scout an' long range surveillance leader, an' the 'andsome one Corporal Fareye Macvul, in charge o' spottin' things yew see." He led the way down a passageways towards the mess hall expecting the visitors to follow. "An' who may I ask do we 'ave the pleasure of entertaining tonight eh?" The old hare glanced back and Aiden, clearly expecting a reply.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Maple felt a pain explode in the side of her skull, and stumbled forward, sinking to her knees. She grabbed the side of her head, squeezing her eyes shut as she cursed at the beast, using the foulest words she knew.