News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Arena II

Started by James Gryphon, July 29, 2015, 12:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

"Fixable damage, the string broke not the pole. Whatever, on my mark we charge the door, ready? Three, two, one, mark!" *I attempt to lift the table hoping Dell will help and rush towards the door at a quick jog trying to pick up speed. I attempt to smash into the glass at its widest point thinking it would shatter easier*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

*takes mentos*
*inserts dollar bill into Coke machine hoping for Coke*

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Soren puts his fourth dollar bill into the machine. After a moment, it spits out a bottle of Coke®.

Sandpaw and Delthion pick up the table with a little difficulty and, after picking up some speed, ram it into the glass door. The glass cracks, but doesn't completely shatter. Maybe a second push would finish the job. (result: 6) (result: 8)
« Subject to editing »

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

LT Sandpaw

"Good job chum, another go an' we'll be though!" *I shout before staggering backwards to get another good run, before charging again. hopefully Delthion is still helping me.*

rrrrr

Skye, Faiy, what are we doing?
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Delthion

*Del the Chum is still helping. ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

LT Sandpaw

James Gryphon

Sandpaw and Delthion's table ram slams into the door. Some of the glass shatters, leaving a moderate-sized hole in the door. Its edges look sharp. (result: 5) (result: 8)
« Subject to editing »

rrrrr

Wow, Del has pretty good dice rolls, like 10, 8, 8.
rrrrr.....

Delthion

We should try one more time. That doesn't look like we should try to unlock the door from the outside. *Tries to pickup table again and throw it at the door. Hoping that LT will help.*

LT Sandpaw

*Helps my helper, by being helpful. In other words assists Dell.*

Faiyloe

*Searches the kitchen cabinets* We search the room.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rrrrr

*searches bathrooms*  :) What else is there to search?
rrrrr.....