News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Amazing spiderman!

Started by Mad Maudie, July 18, 2012, 04:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

okay who has seen it, and what do you think? i really liked it but that is just me.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwallfan7

I don't know, I want to see it, but I don't want to see it at the same time, because none of the old cast is back.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

I'm not old enough to see it.

Mad Maudie

i'm not 13 either but i still went to see it do your parents not want you to watch it?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Rainshadow

I so want to see that movie!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mad Maudie

Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

MatthiasMan

Quote from: Mad Maudie on July 19, 2012, 01:12:03 AM
i'm not 13 either but i still went to see it do your parents not want you to watch it?
I don't know but if I can watch Inception I can probably watch The Amazing Spiderman. I mean I've only seen Inception because I love Dreams. But that is the only movie I've seen full through that's PG 13.

Rainshadow

Quote from: MatthiasMan on July 19, 2012, 01:29:35 AM
Quote from: Mad Maudie on July 19, 2012, 01:12:03 AM
I don't know but if I can watch Inception I can probably watch The Amazing Spiderman. I mean I've only seen Inception because I love Dreams. But that is the only movie I've seen full through that's PG 13.

Hey!  I just saw Inception today!  By the end of the movie my head hurt.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

I'm old enough to see rated R films, and yet I choose not too. Most of those movies aren't in my taste. I understand that some of the violence in a Redwall book could easily be r rated, but it mixes other elements with that. So I watch g, pg, and pg 13. Maybe if a rated r film was rated that because of the language, I watch it.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

I like the one scene that I've seen from the commercials.  The one where he's stopping a car thief and the car thief pulls out a knife.  Spiderman says something like, "You've discovered my weakness!  Small knives!"

Primrosewarrior

It looksso good! spiderman iz my favorite superhero

Rainshadow

Mine too!  I like him most because #1.  Batman isn't a super hero.  He's a dude with a utility belt.  #2.  Superman is lame because he has all of the super powers.  He always wins.  I do kinda like Iron Man though.  I know I know, he doesn't have a super power.  I still like him though.  But Spiderman will always be my favorite.

DanielofRedwall

The thing I don't like about it (I haven't seen it yet) is it doesn't serve any purpose except reebooting a successful franchise to make more money. I'm more excited to see The Dark Knight Rises, but I'll probably end up watching both.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Mad Maudie

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 19, 2012, 03:45:34 AM
  I like the one scene that I've seen from the commercials.  The one where he's stopping a car thief and the car thief pulls out a knife.  Spiderman says something like, "You've discovered my weakness!  Small knives!"

Yes i laughed at that part it was so funny!
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~