yes
5 (12.8%)
no
25 (64.1%)
maybe
9 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Ciaran Galedeep

i think there would be a good chance that a dog would fall into the fickle category of the few large creatures we've seen throughout the series like the Squire Julian (a decedent of a wildcat) the walruses that appeared in PoL and TLoL, the two golden eagles, Aurgulo and Wild King Mcphearsome, the swans in Mossflower and The Legend of Luke, the Crow Breathern Snake Fish, the Deepcoiler, Yo Karr, the few Sharks that have appeared and any other large creatures. they are dangerous to both friend and foe and act on whimsical tastes or ferocious instincts. 

Bluefire

I think a dog in just one or two books would be interesting. Huge animals are usually only mentioned in 1 book.

Redwaller

Ungatt Trunn

I think that it would depend if they were on the good side or the evil side (I think that if there were dogs in Redwall, they should of been evil).

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

I think dogs on the good side and on the evil side would have been good. For the good side, these breeds come to mind: yorkies, Jack Russels, Dalmatians

bad side breeds: Rottweilers, some larger breeds
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

gorath

I don't like dogs. They would probably kill enemies by slobbering ;D
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwallfan7

There are some dog breeds that don't constantly slobber, you know. Are you more of a cat person?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers