News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Constance and Orlando: an untold fate.

Started by mattimouse20, January 09, 2012, 05:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

if you could spend one day with matthias the warrior, how would you spend it?

go around bugging the abbot.
1 (3.6%)
have a sword fight.
13 (46.4%)
challenge Basil to an eating contest.
4 (14.3%)
climb trees and eat apples
6 (21.4%)
go and kick cluny's butt!
4 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 26

MatthiasMan

But didn't they have a kid or something? I can't remember because I read Mattimeo so long ago. But if Constance didn't go then she would have died of old age.

Bragoon

Nope, they had no children together.  As far as we know, they weren't even married.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

MatthiasMan

Oh. Never mind then. But doesn't it say Orlando and Constance spent a lot of time together?

Bragoon

"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

MatthiasMan

Bragoon

Could have, but I'm pretty sure Mr. Jacques would have mentioned it, either at the end of Mattimeo or the beginning of Pearls of Lutra.

MatthiasMan

I don't know, but I wish he could have said more about it. One of his ambiguous storys.

Bluefire

I think they were just really good friends.

Redwallfan7

Same here. There was no romantic connection between them, like with Keyla and Tullgrew: They were just friends.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

even if they were in love which i dont think so constance wouldnt have left she is very loyal to redwall. the purpose of redwall isn't for love its for action loyalty and brave beaasts not some love story to me.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Bluefire

For the poll, I chose have a sword fight.  ;D