News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

FAVORITE EVIL

Started by Lantur, January 21, 2012, 06:15:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of these characters is best?

Tsarmina
Cluny
Slagar (Chickenhound)
Silth
Mokkan
Badrang
Ublaz

Redwallfan7

I also like any of the ermine (weasels, stoats, etc) from Mossflower, The Sable Quean, and Pearls of Lutra
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

I liked Tsarmina a girl and deadly but unfortauntly afriad of water
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Skipper

Even though he is not on the poll I thought Swartt Sixclaw was quite an intresting bad guy.

Dannflower Reguba

Tsarmina was the most inventive in my mind.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Orinoco

Badrang is probably my favorite, but it switches between him and Cluny. ;)
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

SpiderMonkey

Mokkan is my favorite.  I really like the Marlfoxes.   :)

Redwallfan7

Quote from: SpiderMonkey on August 26, 2012, 02:03:26 PM
Mokkan is my favorite.  I really like the Marlfoxes.   :)
Aren't they awesome? I love them too. My favorites are Mokkan, Vannan, and Predak

UNKN0WN

Badrang seemed to be the best evil portrayal of a villain: Robber, double-crosser, oppressive, selfish, cruel, and just plain evil.

I also hated the fact that he murdered Rose