Okay, so this would be so awesome

Started by Redwallfan7, April 23, 2012, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I think it would be cool if the Fur and Freedom Fighters and the Rambling Rosehip Players put on concerts and toured, and performed Redwall songs and did covers of  songs that are played on  the radio and songs that people listen to or like. I know it never happened and will never happen but hey I can dream Lol. That would be epic if they got ready backstage and then the crowd would go crazy for them.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Yeah! That would be cool. I just wish it was real. But one day, I could bet, someone on this forum will make a band and call it The Rambling Rosehip Players.

Redwallfan7

I would listen to the soundtrack every day if they did
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

And it would be like the best music too. I'd buy the best tickets for their first concert and meet them. I've never met a Redwaller in my entire life that I know of.

Redwallfan7

That would be awesome to meet a Redwaller

MatthiasMan

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

me too. I would love to play the Redwall games that they have at feasts and such

Skyblade

I think it would be awesome if all Redwall fans who wanted to visit Redwall not to harm it but just have fun could do this...
When they sleep, inside their dreams they turn into a character of Redwall of their choice(one they make up for themselves, like their RP character) and go to Redwall. They could have 8 hours or however many hours they sleep each night of fun in Redwall, and no one would notice them gone, cause it would be in ther dream(their body doesn't actually move). It would kinda be like Avatar, if you've seen that movie.
Ah, we can dream about it, can't we?

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

redwallgurl

most of the songs are on youtube under some name i forgot they have a lot and put a new one on almost everyday
Fun. is a fantastic band.

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: Skyblade on June 13, 2012, 10:49:46 PM
I think it would be awesome if all Redwall fans who wanted to visit Redwall not to harm it but just have fun could do this...
When they sleep, inside their dreams they turn into a character of Redwall of their choice(one they make up for themselves, like their RP character) and go to Redwall. They could have 8 hours or however many hours they sleep each night of fun in Redwall, and no one would notice them gone, cause it would be in ther dream(their body doesn't actually move). It would kinda be like Avatar, if you've seen that movie.
Ah, we can dream about it, can't we?
Lol, funny, that happens to me most nights, except I always turn into someone actually from redwall... Like last night, I was Rakkety Tam... I chopped off Arultum's head...
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.