vermin as the Abbey Warrior

Started by notaferret, May 11, 2012, 05:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

notaferret

I got to thinking the other day when I was reading the books, and realized that just about every goodbeast creature has been the Abbey Warrior. Just throwing the idea out there, what would y'all think about a ferret or fox or some other sort of "vermin" being the Abbey warrior? i think that would make kind of a neat storyline for a new book-some sort of decent vermin-type that is dissatisfied with being evil and goes against the status quo and somehow saves Redwall and becomes the Abbey warrior. Opinions?

Skipper

I highly doubt the abbot or abbess would hand over the sword of Martin to a vermin, they could be a spy for an army or anything.

KaiTheDog

I'm going to be completely honest and somewhat blunt with you, notaferret, but this idea of a good vermin has been seen so many times in fanfiction that it's almost a little cliche. A vermin Abbey Warrior however seems more creative, though.

Redwallfan7

I never thought of that. I guess it could be interesting. (No offense)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

well i also think that it would be odd in the books because it wouldnt be a good example toward the dibbuns and it is also really odd because of the traits in most vermin
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

Right and I meant interesting as in debating whether as in it being cool. But you're right it wouldn't be a good example. Besides, every villain gets his or her butt kicked by the awesome Redwallers

FOR REDWALL
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

Fun. is a fantastic band.