Favourite Voice

Started by redwallgurl, June 08, 2012, 09:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redwallgurl

What is your favourite voice in the audiobooks. MIne is Sagax and I'm not going t oput this in a poll there stoo many.
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

I've never actually heard an audio book. I'll have to listen, so I can decide.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

you should listen to them they are pretty good

Redwallfan7

Do they have an audio book for Triss? It's become one of my favorites.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

YEs it is really good thats where Sagax's voice is form

Redwallfan7

Awesome. So, are they on CDS or tapes? Sorry for so many questions, Lol.

redwallgurl

they are cds and they are really good

Flandor

My library system has almost all of them but I haven't heard all of them.  Once I get a new iPod I'll listen to them at work though for sure.

My favorites that I've heard so far though are Marc Jacques as Martin/Matthias, and Cluny's voice actor.  Cluny's is amazing and it makes the cartoon voice just sound goofy.  
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

redwallgurl

i ahvent heard the redwall one so clunys voice is differet?

Redwallfan7

Great, I'm going to request one from the Library.

Flandor

Quote from: redwallgurl on June 08, 2012, 09:36:06 PM
i ahvent heard the redwall one so clunys voice is differet?

You should be able to hear it here. 
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

Bragoon

Aside from Mr. Jacques himself, my male voice actor would be Billy Maher, and my favorite female voice actor would be the lady who played Armel (I can't remember her name or any of her other characters).
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Redwallfan7

I want to get the audio books to my 2 faves: Triss and Pearls of Lutra

WildDoogyPlumm

I thought Leatho Shellhound's voice was pretty awesome.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

redwallgurl

I also liked deedros voice too