News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Vitch's background ideas

Started by AbbotAlf0805, July 12, 2012, 10:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

I've had an idea for years and I thought I should let yall know. I do belive that Vitch is the son of Cluny the Scourge. I don't care what you guys think but thats my thoughts.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Leatho Shellhound

Maybe, It never says but that is an idea I never thought of......But it make me think.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

I saw somthing that said that Cluny had a son and Vitch would have been cause he is old enough.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

W0NWILL

Really, where did you see that.

AbbotAlf0805

It was some Redwall site I can't remember.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

AbbotAlf0805

ya well my idea is gonna be important to you RPers in the Hero of Redwall.. OOPS! I shouldn't have said that...

W0NWILL

AbbotAlf0805

W0NWILL

It's okay, I don't see how. Now back to the topic!
I, for one don't see Cluny marrying, or having a mate.

AbbotAlf0805

I dunno. I mean theres gotta be some perks being Warlord.

psybox

AbbotAlf0805

Like it said that his son was about Sam's age in the first book.

Bragoon

I want a quote from Mattimeo or Redwall, not something from an anonymous Redwall site.  There are lots of Redwall fan sites, and I wouldn't take anything most of them said for granted. 

Or I can just save you the trouble and assure you that there's nothing about any of Cluny's relations in either book, let alone a mate or a son.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Flandor

Took the words right out of my mouth, Bragoon.  If it's not mentioned in the books (which it wasn't) then it's not canon.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer