what is your opinion about the gonfelins from doomwyte?good allies in a fight o

Started by mattimouse20, July 16, 2012, 07:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattimouse20

In doomwyte, bisky and dibble met the gonfelin tribe after being rescued by them from the painted ones. They are a rough young bunch that claim to have descended from gonff the mousethief. Obviously, their intentions are clear about assisting our band of redwllers in recovering the rubies of the grey doomwyte idol. However, are they in the fight for honor ....... or their own personal gain andreputation as mousethiefs
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Skipper

I think they are ignorant but I love the fact that they get all emotional over loot.

mattimouse20

I think that the gonfelins would've kept all that loot. How could they resist?their mousethiefs.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

mattimouse20

As do I .it was s
o cute how bisky had a crush on spingo the gonfelin mousemaid

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

I thought it was the other way around? I thought that Spingo had a crush on Bisky Lol.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

Seriously!  :D They both had a crush on each other! Wasn't it obvious!  :D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

Redwallfan7

AbbotAlf0805

Redwallfan7

WildDoogyPlumm

I think that, despite being thieves, they are good creatures and a tribe you'd want on your side in a fight.
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy