Just a quick question

Started by Redwallfan7, July 21, 2012, 02:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

On the Redwall wiki, I was reading a review of The Sable Quean. It was mentioned that in the Sable Quean, there's a grey character. Does anyone know who this character is? Thanks.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Maybe that mad hedgehog? What's his name...

EDIT: His name was Triggut Frap

GeminyaTome

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 21, 2012, 02:48:54 AM
Maybe that mad hedgehog? What's his name...

EDIT: His name was Triggut Frap

Triggut Frap was just bad. period. Maybe the squirrel king and queen?
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Redwallfan7

I thought the gofelins were in Doomwyte?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

W0NWILL

Yes. And the squirrel king and queen are in Rakkety Tamm, I'm reading Sable Queen, I'll tell you when I come across he or she.

Redwallfan7

W0NWILL

I found a list, but it was on my nook, so I couldn't copy/paste it, I'll let you know when I find it again, but Triggut was on there.

EDIT: Here it is! http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Grey_characters

Redwallfan7

Quote from: W0NWILL on July 22, 2012, 02:33:44 AM
I found a list, but it was on my nook, so I couldn't copy/paste it, I'll let you know when I find it again, but Triggut was on there.

EDIT: Here it is! http://redwall.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Grey_characters
thanks