News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Who lived longer, Cregga or Bella?

Started by W0NWILL, August 05, 2012, 07:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who lived longer?

Cregga
11 (73.3%)
Bella
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

W0NWILL

I have to say Cregga. Because she seemed even frailer than Bella when she died, in my opinion, and she was stronger than her.

Skipper

Well I think they both lived very long lives but I'm not entirely sure who lived longer, in my opinion bella seemed much older and frailer in the outcast of redwall when she died then cregga did when she died in taggerung.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Gingivere Greeneyes

I that Bella lived longer, for the same reasons as Skipper. It was stated by Barloom that a snail could move faster than her. Whilst Cregga could move a bit faster.
Sela: The leaf is Redwall, Chickemhound is the boot.
Chickenhound: I don't wanna be the boot!
Sela: Shut up your the boot. You, Cluny are the rock, and I'm the sports car.
Cluny: I wanna be the sports car!
Sela: No. I'm always the sports car. D:<

GeminyaTome

But, you have to remember that Cregga was a much stronger badger. Bella, on the other hand, was a more peaceful badger. This would have something to do with Cregga being stronger than Bella when she died.
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: GeminyaTome on August 06, 2012, 04:50:42 PM
But, you have to remember that Cregga was a much stronger badger. Bella, on the other hand, was a more peaceful badger. This would have something to do with Cregga being stronger than Bella when she died.

Well put. I'd have to say Cregga, she spans more books than any other character (excepting Martin of course), and almost never repeats characters in said books.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

(I'm sorta going against my claim here, but whatever) I believe she spanned more books because those books were closer together than the ones that Bella spanned. And she outlived Chugger and Gonfflet. I still think that Cregga lived longer but am just telling the things that I gathered from the books.

Tannsrall

if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Lutra

I believe Cregga has been in more stories.  She certainly outlived anyone else through the stories--the mice, shrews, otters even.  There's really no explicit way to tell who's lived the longest.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra