News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Have you ever rooted for a bad guy?

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, August 17, 2013, 01:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

See topic.

Yes
69 (90.8%)
No
7 (9.2%)

Total Members Voted: 76

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Vot, forget Klitch?! Tiz impozzible!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Norham Waterpaw

I liked Romsca, Plugg (When he was dueling Kurda, she needed to die) and Veil (Well, he was sort of a villain)
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Faiyloe

I didn't really like Veil very much for some reason.  :-\
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Wylder Treejumper

Plugg Firetail! It never says he dies outright. Maybe he really escaped... Like Chickenhound/Slagar. He shoulda won. I mean, his crew was even loyal to him. Thats saying something about a villain!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Gonff the Mousethief

When ublaz was trying to kill rasconza
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

LT Sandpaw

I have to say I was rooting for Badredd.
I find it admirable that he took on Redwall with such a tiny band and got further along then most vermin leaders, :P
And heck, he wasn't even the main villain.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Søren

I sorta wanted Slagar to beat everyone except Matthias. Except for the fact he killed Mathusala, that wasn't cool.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

I rooted for a bad guy but I can't remember which one!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on November 13, 2014, 05:24:19 AM
I sorta wanted Slagar to beat everyone except Matthias. Except for the fact he killed Mathusala, that wasn't cool.
I thought that Slagar was cool as Chickenhound, but not as Slagar.  :-\ But I don't really think he tried to kill Methusualah, just tried to either get him out of the way, or maybe knock him out.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Søren

Yeah, he wasn't really a cold-blooded killer as Chickenhound.

I'm retired from the forum

Hickory

That's hard, but I gotta say any vixen.They are always right,but it seems that they are always killed and insulted.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Amber

I've rooted for some vermin before, I think, but not really for any main leader vermin.