Favorite Dibbun

Started by Redwall Musician, August 10, 2011, 08:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

I love Dumble, but my second favorites would be Bungo and Ruggum. I love how both of them are always getting into trouble! :D And yes, I know that there is a big timespan gap between them.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Log-a-Log

I also loved Bagg, Grubb, and Runn from Mariel of Redwall
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Gonff

I also like Silent Sam, but I didn't like him as much once he became Noisy Sam.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Tiria Wildlough

General Pongo! Hahahaha!  :D ;D :D ;D
Quote from: Log-a-Log on August 11, 2011, 10:43:27 PM
Rollo was my favorite, especially when he kept calling General Ironbeak "General Pongo"
I like when Fuffle pulls Rowanoak's tail in MTW. It's sooo funny!'
But my favourite by far is probably Dwopple.  :D He is so cute.  ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

Arven!

"Miggity maggity hohoho! Tanzee panzee toogle doo!"

Wiggles from the Rogue Crew is cool as well, but is she counted as a dibbun? Because she isn't from Redwall.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

I'm not a hipster.

Janglur Swifteye

Baby Arundo, obviously! "Thingle thwipe, thtraight off!", so cute!

Osu

I adore all of the leverets. Well, okay, I like all of the dibbuns in general. So cute and sassy. XD
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Skipper

rollo is so funny especially when he changes what basil says into something slightly "violent" but funny, chugger *think thats right* because i he is also funny when he tries to control hat cannibal otter and the chuggafish bit, arven tansy pansy toggle doo, one of the molebabes *from "redwall" cant remember who" i like the idea of a naughty mole dibbun because they give a roguish impression and the way they talk makes it much more funnier

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Muse

I like Baby Bungo and Baby Arven They're starring in a talk show I'm writing. "Tansy Pany Poogle DOO!
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Muse on November 07, 2011, 02:57:36 PM
I like Baby Bungo and Baby Arven They're starring in a talk show I'm writing. "Tansy Pany Poogle DOO!
Heeheehee. I would love to read that. :D
I found Baby Arundo annoying. ::)
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

what! he's so funny "thop of twail with thwingle thipe" i found it really funny when my little cousin did an impression of him  ;D