News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Who's your favorite Redwall fox?

Started by Redwallfan7, February 14, 2012, 09:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orinoco

I liked Skalrag, Gelltor, Plugg Firetail, Shekra, Vizka Longtooth, Codj, Shard, Ruggan Bor, Ketral Vane, and Urgan Nagru (sort of). If I had to pick a favorite, it would be either Gelltor or Ketral Vane.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

phoenixfoden

Tam and Martin

I like Plugg Firetail the best. Escpecially the part where he loses his tail. My sister's favorite is Mokkan and Lantur.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Kitsune

Romsca

Ah think mah favorite fox would have tae be Balefur.

clunylooney

I like all Foxes, redwall or otherwise. I like the Marlfoxes, Mokkan, Ascrod, Vannan and Gelltor especially. I of course like Slagar but I preferred him in the TV show(Tim curry voiced him!). I love Rasconza. Urgan Nagru was an idiot in the first part of The Bellmaker, Bane was pretty cool but was barely in it. Why do people like Balefur and call him the secondary antagonist? He was in it for like, 3 or 4 chapters, and why does everyone forget Nightshade? She is way more of a secondary antagonist than Balefur. Skalrag was alright, I liked Karangool, about as much as Bane. Groddil was fun, even in his very short appearances (that was not a joke). The foxes in Gulo the Savage's Horde were alright, I didn't care much for Shard or Freeta but I like Zerig. Ruggan Bor is my favorite fox though. He was golden with golden eyes, he was so cool, collected and threatening. He was awesome and one of my favorite redwall and in general villains. Plugg Firetail was amazing as well. He was cool, awesome, epic, other words for cool. Plugg is probebly #2 for favorite fox.
I would have to say, Ruggan Bor, Plugg Firetail and The Marlfoxes are the top 3 best. I still pretty much like every single redwall fox.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me