News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

your least fav beast

Started by rakkety tam, September 16, 2011, 10:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

And little Cilin Vole from Redwall!  >:( He irritated me SOOO much throughout the book!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Nightfire on September 22, 2011, 01:31:51 AM
And little Cilin Vole from Redwall!  >:( He irritated me SOOO much throughout the book!!!
You mean Collin. I like the part when Collin teases Matthias and Cornflower. But he was a little annoying.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

rakkety tam

Quote from: Dotti on September 21, 2011, 11:33:06 PM
Yoofus, to me, was QUITE annoying.  I loved the scene where he and Doogy looted the vermin camp, but I hate how he ran off with the banner and Tam's sword. >:(
yeah he is annoying but he is so funny
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

Yoofus, to me, was QUITE annoying.  I loved the scene where he and Doogy looted the vermin camp, but I hate how he ran off with the banner and Tam's sword. >:(
I know. I scratched the picture where he is running off with the sword. >:( :D
I hate Yoofus with a passion.
I also don't like Rusvul Reguba. He doesn't know how to take things easy.
And I'm sorry, but I don't like Deyna very much. Taggerung is my least favourite Redwall book, not just SPOILER because Cregga dies, but because there is not very much real action. I love the books where the villain gets an epic end, and in Taggerung there isn't even a clear main villain. And Deyna is never in any real battles, and I'm not sure he would be very good if he was. :(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

yeah thats pretty much the main things i dont like about him
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Coobreedan

Quote from: rakkety tam on September 20, 2011, 11:53:13 PM
how is that
I hate Slagar because he killed Rollo's mother, and Friar Hugo.
He's one of my favourites because he wears a cool mask.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Redwall Musician

Quote from: Coobreedan on September 22, 2011, 06:04:28 PM
Quote from: rakkety tam on September 20, 2011, 11:53:13 PM
how is that
I hate Slagar because he killed Rollo's mother, and Friar Hugo.
He's one of my favourites because he wears a cool mask.
And he has an funny website...
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Coobreedan

Of 'course! That's the main feature.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Plugg Firetail

Vizka Longtooth.He is the worst villain EVER.

Tiria Wildlough

I didn't like Ferahgo the Assassin very much. He was just boring. And Zwilt the Shade was a bit enfuriating as well.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Cluny and Vitch, I dispised them.  I'm not really on the vermin's side when I say I like foxes, I just like them cuz foxes are one of my fave animals.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Bragoon

I think my least favorite would be Scarum.  I dislike a lot of the vermin too, naturally, but Scarum didn't seem to be quite on-track.  Kind of like a more annoying version of Colonel Crockley Sputherington, in essence, but he's always like that.  He was a selfish pig, and that rarely holds any charm for me. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

ilovemariel

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on September 22, 2011, 06:54:23 AM
I know. I scratched the picture where he is running off with the sword. >:( :D
I hate Yoofus with a passion.
I also don't like Rusvul Reguba. He doesn't know how to take things easy.
And I'm sorry, but I don't like Deyna very much. Taggerung is my least favourite Redwall book, not just SPOILER because Cregga dies, but because there is not very much real action. I love the books where the villain gets an epic end, and in Taggerung there isn't even a clear main villain. And Deyna is never in any real battles, and I'm not sure he would be very good if he was. :(

I hate Yoofuss, he is a bloomin' sucker! ;D

Old stories told by travellers, Great songs that bards have sung, Of Mossflower summers, faded, gone, When Redwall's stones were young. Great Hall fires on winter nights,
The legends, who remembers,Battles, banquets, comrades, quests,Recalled midst glowing embers.Draw close now, little woodlander