News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

viska longtooth nicest main vermin?

Started by rakkety tam, September 30, 2011, 05:10:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

was vizka longtooth the nicest main vermin to you?

yes
no
maybe

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Captain Tammo on November 18, 2011, 12:41:28 AM
I think the nicest vermin leader was plugg firetail (at least I think it was him). He was very very nice to his crew
Actually, he didn't treat them very well at all, his crew were just particularly respectful of him.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Captain Tammo

They respected him. But unlike other rulers who ruled out of fear.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Skarlath

Plugg Firetail was definitely the nicest villain.
Give 'em blood and vinegar!

Ceteruler

Viska probably wasn't the nicest; he murdered Stringle, captured Maudie Rangval and Orkwil, killed Glerma(or however you spell the cook's name.) and Jungo. Nah, probably not the nicest.
I think Doomwyte is nicest (or at least the dumbest)

Melody

Viska nice?! Ha no he wasn't! his crew abandoned him because they feared him. In my opinion Plugg firetail was the nicest vermin.

Bragoon

Nope, definitely not.  Plugg Firetail was relatively nice, to a degree that he could hardly even be called a direct nemesis to the goodbeasts.  He reminded me a lot of Tramun Clogg. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Melody

Clogg was nice too, but I really didn't like him.

Bragoon

I liked him less when I read the book for a second time and realized that he was supposed to be very fat.  :P  It just ruined my old image of him.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Melody

I always saw him as fat but I really liked the part when badrang said "Get your braided behind off my chair!" THAT was funny! ;D

rakkety tam

ok he definitly isnt i need to read the whole book b4 i think stuff loike that
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

mattimouse20

he was stupid. and he wasn't funny either. the only time he got laughs was when he made them laugh. and even then, they only laughed because he was their leader and they were afraid of him.
just wait until I make my daring escape!

Ceteruler

Clogg is amazingly funny!

maybe... *thinks* Oh, man, just thinking about this makes me want to read Pearls of Lutra again! Who was the main villain there?

Bragoon

The main villain in Pearls of Lutra was Ublaz Mad Eyes.

Ceteruler

oh yeah...
I'd say he wasn't as evil as the lizards he commanded.
Just really creepy.

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This