News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Which fictional characters are you like?

Started by Skyblade, April 28, 2015, 02:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dibbun Against Bedtime

I feel like I am... Hmmm..... Anyone got anything?
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Hickory

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 29, 2015, 06:02:17 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on April 29, 2015, 01:05:38 PM
My mental image of your RL self just changed radically.

Oh?  Mind if I ask what it changed from and what it changed to?
So I originally thought of you as a normal girl, shorter hair (not pixie cut, in between long and short)with dark hair, maybe some highlights in it, about high school age, a couple textbooks and anime books tucked under your arm, with a Macbook (I'm assuming you use it access the forum) under your arm. Don't know how accurate it is.

Now, (I've only seen a picture of Haruhi once or twice) you have the same dark hair, but it's cropped in some sort of messy pixie cut. It's not very curly, but harngs over your eyes. You still carry your books and computer with you, but in a more organized may, your wear more professioanl clothes, and you're a young adult.
Quote from: Faiyloe on April 29, 2015, 08:23:31 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on April 28, 2015, 06:20:55 PM
Reynie Muldoon.

Speaking of that series, I found out Number Two has anorexia nervosa.

How can Number Two have anorexia when she never stops eating?
No matter how much she eats, she still feels thin (just an assumption)

But the things is, anorexia diagnosed people hae dry, yellowish skin, extreme weight loss, hyperactivity. Similar to Number Two, no?
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Rainshadow

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on April 29, 2015, 09:02:35 PM
Quote from: Rainshadow on April 29, 2015, 06:02:17 PM
Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on April 29, 2015, 01:05:38 PM
My mental image of your RL self just changed radically.

Oh?  Mind if I ask what it changed from and what it changed to?
So I originally thought of you as a normal girl, shorter hair (not pixie cut, in between long and short)with dark hair, maybe some highlights in it, about high school age, a couple textbooks and anime books tucked under your arm, with a Macbook (I'm assuming you use it access the forum) under your arm. Don't know how accurate it is.

Now, (I've only seen a picture of Haruhi once or twice) you have the same dark hair, but it's cropped in some sort of messy pixie cut. It's not very curly, but harngs over your eyes. You still carry your books and computer with you, but in a more organized may, your wear more professioanl clothes, and you're a young adult.

Mmm, I'd say both images are kinda wrong.  I have a pixie cut (my bangs brush across my eyebrows, but they don't quite hang into my eyes), my hair's kinda medium-ish brown (no highlights, sadly (my mother doesn't like the idea of me dying my hair)), and it's only curly around the bangs.  (And those curly bangs are a PAIN to straighten!  They stick up like little horns!)  I'm a highschooler, but I don't usually carry stuff around.  If I do, it's my Kindle and/or my art clipboard and pencil case.  I don't really wear "professional" clothes; you can usually find me in Doctor Who T-shirts or my Majora's Mask T-shirt, and I'm always wearing dark blue jeans and an American Eagle sweatshirt.  As for the computer, I don't usually bring my computer anywhere because the battery doesn't work correctly and can't hold a charge (meaning it has to be plugged in at all times or it'll shut off).  But it's an old Dell laptop, not a Macbook.  ;)  And it has an "I <3 Soccer" sticker on it because it used to be my older cousin's laptop, and she absolutely ADORES soccer.  (She used to be really serious with playing soccer when she was in school.)

...So, yeah, if you ever wanna correctly picture what I look like, that's what I look like.  :P

Hair style, if you care to know
  This is the girl whose hair mine is styled after.  Mine is a teeny bit longer, as I haven't gotten it cut in awhile (and my mom won't let me get it as short on the sides as this girl has it).

[close]
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Och, I've been wanting to reply to this thread. But I literally got nothing to say. I ain't sure about many fictional characters like me.

Hmm...I am a little bit like Arthur from Merlin, in that I'm an arrogant jerk and rude to everyone, including my friends. But I'm also extremely lazy and not at all brave like him, so probably not.

I can be a little like Castiel from Supernatural, in that I'm rather dense and don't get jokes easily, and I'm very blunt and insensitive to social norms like him. But I'm not as loyal as him, nor do I have awesome angel powers(sadly).

One of my friends claims that I'm exactly like Prussia from Hetalia. But I'd have no idea, 'cause I don't watch that.

And I guess I am pretty close to Henry from Fire Emblem Awakening, with my morbid fascinations, difficulty expressing emotions, clingyness towards people I like, and love of awful puns.

Yeah, from this list, I'd have to say I'm the most like Henry. Which is rather disturbing. Hopefully I won't become a serial killer like him, eh?