Is Redwall as Safe as they Say it is? Roleplay thread v.2.0!

Started by Ashleg, February 12, 2016, 11:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hickory

OOC: Really? Because two of those are traitors, I don't remember Tiny gut... Hmm.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

OOC: Yeah, if I remember correctly Tinygut CoughSaltoothCough insulted Rapshade while they were marching around and then the blame fell on Tinygut who Rapshade brutally murdered behind a bush. I'm pretty sure he killed some random rat for pretty much the same reason as well. I can't remember the name though.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Ashleg

OOC-
That's correct, and the fox's name was Goddith.
And he didn't so much attack Fang as try to get him away, which ended up going horribly wrong; they were super close once and after that incident he felt so guilty that he shut Fang out and became overprotective at the same time (i.e. the no swimming thing).

Okay, enough OOC. Someone post!  ;)
glares at Groddil

Groddil

OOC: I should probably point out that One-Ear wasn't GOING to torture Rapshade. No idea how you got that idea, he was just trying to make him talk.

BIC: The fox released Rapshade.
"You did WHAT? Why? I don't want a part in this, let Fang deal with him."
One-Ear turned away in disgust, just in time to see the axe hurtling towards him. He ducked, and the axe took a small chunk out of his good ear. The fox quivered with rage.
"REALLY, WEASEL?!?! My one good ear, and you RUINED IT!"
He took the stairs two at a time and lashed at Sandpaw with the katana. Once, twice, thrice. Blood spattered across the deck as the weasel was ripped to shreds by the fox's vengeance. One-Ear breathed heavily as he kicked Sandpaw off the deck. The corpse was quickly sucked under the ship out of view. One-Ear peered down side of the deck. He couldn't see anything but water. Turning his head slightly to the side, the fox descended to the slave deck.

Hickory

OOC: And now, the angel of death descends to bring Sandpaw to Hellgates.

(>'.')>

Ashleg

OOC-
Lol!

IC-
"What? One-Ear? Why me?" Fang inched towards Rapshade and shook his head, wincing when the ferret flinched away.
"I'm not mad," the rat murmured. "I'd jus' like t' know why..."

Suddenly Rapshade's fur fluffed up in terror and his eyes went wide. He could feel the ground subtley shift underneath all four of his paws.
"Th-the Shadowcaster! She's sinking!"

Duncan and Fangfang seemed to have felt it too. Whereas Fang instantly tried pulling Rapshade to his footpaws, Duncan raced off after One-Ear, yowling, "Get back up here! The ship's going down!"

Hickory

Groddil

One-Ear heard Duncan yelling after him.
"No! Grab Chrysanthe, get her off the ship. I have to find mother!"
The young fox descended to the lowest deck, which was flooded with water. The fox took a deep breath and dived in. He felt around and found an oar bench, propelling himself through the bowels of the ship. One-Ear emerged in an air pocket, a smaller closet in the side of the ship. Mortembell was clinging desperately to Sandpaw's body, which was caught in a massive hole in the ship. One-Ear cursed as he tied himself to his mother with a snapped line.
"Mast must have made a hole in the hull. Come on, we have to go!"
The water continued to pour in, the closet filled to the brim. Mortembell nodded, held her breath, and submerged. One-Ear swam through the sunken deck, towing his mother behind him. He dragged her up the steps to the middle deck, severing the rope with a thrust of his blade.
"Come on, mother!"
He shoved Mortembell ahead of him as the water exploded behind them. It swept through the middle deck like a tidal wave as the hull began to weaken further and more cracks opened beneath the waterline. The two foxes were carried by the water up the final steps to the top deck, which had water lapping at the gunwhales. Mortembell rushed over to Duncan and assisted in supporting Log-a-log Chrysanthe to a logboat. She gazed in shock, then turned worriedly to Duncan.
"Vadoma stole one of the logboats, the other pirates must 'ave taken the rest. There's only one left."

Hickory

Groddil

OOC: I support it. Otherwise, how will they all get away?

Ashleg

OOC-
Sure, I agree.
IC-
Duncan raced over to Chrysanthe, nodding to Mortembell when she helped place the unconscious shrew in a longboat. "Stay with her!" He ordered, jumping back onto the ship.
"I'm gonna go get Bracklew..." The hare's footpaws splashed through the shallow water that had quickly covered most of the deck as he made his way over to the squirrel, tugging at his arm.
"Come on, we have to go."

Rapshade flopped down in the water.
"I can't run, Fang. I'm weak, just like my father always said I was. Just leave me to die!"
Fangfang shook his head and pulled the ferret to his paws.
"No, Cap'n. I need ya to tell me the rest of what happened! You kin lean on me. Come on..."
Together they stumbled over to where Mortembell was with Chrysanthe.
Rapshade looked hesitant.
"Mind if we join ya?" Fang asked, glancing anxiously at Mortembell. "Neither of us can swim...An' it's all his fault." He flashed Rapshade a knowing grin.

Groddil

Mortembell gingerly hopped into the logboat, which she held loosely to the ship by a long line.
At Fangfang's comment, she glared at Rapshade.
"This is the only boat, Fang. You can, but that ferret isn't takin' up space that honest Redwallers could 'ave. I'll only let 'im on if there's enough space after everybeast else comes aboard. I'm not leavin' anybeast to die for him."

Ashleg

Rapshade didn't meet Mortembell's gaze.
He glanced quickly at down at Fangfang and noticed that the rat was hesitating.
I've been so awful to you. How can you even stand to be near me? he thought.

"Er, then mind if'n we wait 'ere till everybeast else's on?" Fang asked.

Hickory

Ashleg