News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Welcome to my inn, please rent a room.

For the first three customers everything is half off! (That includes breakfast!)

Amber has room 7.

Rus has room 6.

Rain has room 12.

Morg has room 12.

Plugg has room 22.
Freddy

Lady Amber

Yay! I'm the first customer!
I would like to rent a room for one day and night, and have breakfast.

Rusvul

*Pulls up hood to hide face* Yes, I need a room...

Rainshadow

*Bursts in, screaming at dragons to get off*  GET OUT OF MY FACE, KESTREL!  FAVEL, STOP PULLING MY HAIR!  ROCHIL!

Yes, my queen?  *Snorts at Rain*

SHUT UP, ROCHIL, AND GET US A ROOM!  A BIG ROOM!

*Bows, giggling*  Yes, my queen.  *Walks up to Russa*  We would like a large room, please.  *Glances at Rain, who's still being swarmed by several dragons*  Ah, the faster, the better.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

*Places hand behind cloak* Need assistance, stranger? Help you for twenty gold.

Rainshadow

*Shakes body*  *Dragons fly off for a moment*  What type of "assistance", strange cloaked figure?

*Leans closer to Rain*  *Whispers*  I do not think we should trust him, my lady.

*Whispers*  Shh, Rochil, I can make my own decisions.  *Turns to strange cloaked figure*  Why should I trust you?  *Dragons swarm to Rain again*  AGH!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

You are being assailed. I can... remove... your assailants.

Rainshadow

*Gasps*  You wouldn't DARE.

Oh dear, you have really started it...

HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST MURDERING MY LOVING DRAGONS?!  *Dragons take off, startled*  THESE PRECIOUS CREATURES ARE LIKE CHILDREN TO ME!  I RAISED MOST OF THESE BEAUTIFUL BEASTS FROM THE MOMENT THEY HATCHED!  THEY VIEW ME AS THEIR MOTHER, AND YOU WANT TO SLAUGHTER THEM?!

*Attempts to calm down Rain*  There, there, my lady, he did not mean any harm.  He did not know the connection between you and the dragons.  All he saw was you being assaulted by a large amount of winged creatures, and he sought to help rid you of the problem.

DON'T YOU DARE TAKE HIS SIDE, ROCHIL!  I COULD HAVE YOU BEHEADED FOR THIS!

...Forget I said anything.

*Dragons hesitantly emerge from the shadows, staring at Rain*  *Random dragon chirps*

*Looks at dragon*  Oh, dear, are you frightened?  I'm sorry, come here.  *Opens arms to hold dragon cub*  *Dragons flock to land on arms*  GAH!  *Shakes arms*  *Dragons hold on*  Ugh.

Izeroth

*walks into inn*

Well, I don't like dragons altogether that much, but since I have a treaty with you I won't harm them. (Although, as I understand, you can make a lot of money selling dragon liver to be made into Chinese medicine.)

Rusvul

Fine, fine. I won't hurt you or them. *leans against wall and sharpens dagger*

Delthion

*Walks in, holding spear.* Wow, what's going on here?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rusvul

*glare* Nothing of your concern. Unless you need a job done.

Delthion

Meh, didn't ask you, and it was a rhetorical question.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

*Scoots past all the angry people*
Hi there, could I get a flagon of beer please? Don't ask what for.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Amber

*Steps out of the way to let people through, then sits down on a bench out of the way*
*Thinks to myself,* What is wrong with this place? *Sighs*