News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Olden Inn

Started by Russa Nodrey, September 27, 2014, 04:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

*Points finger to the entrance*  Alright, every dragon but Rochil and Litran, OUT!  *Dragons flock out of the inn*

I can stay?

Yes, Litran, you can stay.  I like you.  You talk.

*Wags tail, excited*  Queen Wain said I could stay!  Queen Wain said I could stay!

Okay, okay, don't make such a big deal about it.

*Sits, tail still wagging*  Ya goddit, Queen Wain.  I not make fuss.

Thank you.

Why does she get to stay?

Because she can speak, and 'cause she's very nice.  Also, she's pretty obedient, so that's good.

*Grins*

...Teacher's pet.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

Amber, you get Room 7.

Cloaked dude, you get room 6.

Rain, you have room 12. (It's large.)

Mask, you can have beer if you tell me what it's for.
Freddy

The Skarzs

. . . To share with me, I hope.
Can I get a room, preferably sub-surface?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Thanks!  *Goes to room 12*  *Opens door*  *Rats skitter around the floor*  Ugh!  Um, innkeeper!  Could I get a different room?  This one seems to have a slight infestation...

*Pounces on rats*  *Eats them*

*Shifts into dragon form*  *Starts eating rats as well*

...Never mind.  This room'll do.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Mask

Fine... Fine.  I'm totally gonna... Fine what if I bribe you not to ask?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Rusvul

Likes silence, that one, willing to pay for it. I like him. *continues sharpening dagger*

CaptainRocktree

*Stomps in with the Guard Patrol on his heels*
I hereby am arresting the Mask for requesting beer and refusing to say why and trying to bribe the innkeeper and Rain for having to many dragons!
*Pulls out sword and guards form a circle around the Mask*
The rest of you hunt for rain!
*Pulls out coins and walks towards innkeeper*
I need a room....
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Rusvul

I don't like this one... He is friends with the guards, I am not... I do not like the guards... *Sharpens dagger*

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

I like guards, but only if they're accredited by the imperial law enforcement committee, which, seeing by your lack of discipline, you are not. Therefore, I will have to make a note of this to the local villagers after I arrest you fellows for impersonation of real guards.

*a dozen soldiers surround rocktree*

CaptainRocktree

*Whistles for more personal soilders*
Puts izeroth at sword point Dont try anything funny......
*RS (Rocktree Soilders) Surround Izeroth's soilders*
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Cornflower MM

*Opens door, sees several soldiers, someone surrounded by soldiers, a strange cloaked guy sharpening a dagger and leaning against a wall, and a hypocrite, plus a few dragon scales here and there, slowly backs away, shuts door, and runs*

Rainshadow

*Hears ruckus in the main room*  ...I think I'll just stay in here.

A wise decision, I do believe.

*Chewing on mouse*  Ya, weal wise.  You tink wisewy, Queen Wain.

Shh!  Don't let them hear us!

The Skarzs

*Is waiting for my room. . .*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.