What's Happening?

Started by Skyblade, August 17, 2015, 02:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 07, 2015, 07:55:23 PM
OOC: I find it rather unbelievable that Eul would be able to see Redwall from just flying upwards for a few minutes if they're at about the edge of the forest. You would be about five day's journey from Redwall then, and there would be no way even the bird would be able to see the building.
OOC: didn't Sky say we all appeared fairly close to the Abbey?

BIC: Eul was hopping from foot to foot, "So, we gonna go? I know which way to the abbey."
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

OOC: I think I did :P

BIC: "Actually, Corn and Sand wanted to eat," said Skyblade with a shrug. "Why don't we eat while walking?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

Pulling out a handful of sugar mango pieces Sandpaw tossed them towards Cornflower remarking while he did. "So why is it we came here with different things? I usually have a knife but not bronze knuckles or a pack." He pulled the said item back onto his back adjusting the straps so that it sat high on his back.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

"Thanks, Sand," Corn said gratefully, and started walking briskly towards the direction Skyblade had started walking a few moments before, "Y'all comin'?"

Skyblade

OOC: Can we time skip to the Abbey?

rrrrr

OOC: Me and Soren have to join you guys first.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Eulaliaaa!

Eul frowned as much as a hawk could frown, "Aw, you guys got weapons? I don't have anything. I'm just a hawk, heck I don't even have clothes. I think it's weird. Is it weird? I mean, I'm covered in feathers, so those are like clothes.... but it still feels weird. I dunno if I like it. I mean, I do like it. I love being able to fly. Having wings is awesome. But the whole not having clothes is weird. And having a beak. And not having feet. And having tail feathers. And.... well, being a hawk is weird. But cool. Really cool. I like it, I just need to get used to it," she ranted.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Skyblade

Skyblade shrugged in response to Eul's ranting. The badger smiled, not sure what to say and hoping she wouldn't come off as offensive. Considering her perpetual state of glumness, she wasn't going to be especially cheerful during this excursion. In fact, she was feeling worse. This had all gone wrong. Sky faced forward and kept walking. She just had to get everyone home! As soon as possible.

OOC: Where are Rrrrr, Sor, and James?

Delthion

Quote from: Skyblade on September 08, 2015, 12:27:06 AM

OOC: Time-skips always seem to kill RP's.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

rrrrr

OOC: C'mon Soren, James...
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Delthion on September 08, 2015, 10:32:49 PM
Quote from: Skyblade on September 08, 2015, 12:27:06 AM

OOC: Time-skips always seem to kill RP's.

OOC: No, Del, they don't. They often SAVE an RP. People get bored, they want this part to be over - Whoosh! Let's skip to the next day/major plot thingamabob.

BIC: Corn giggled at Eul. "Well, y'have your beak 'n' talons," She pointed out with a smile. "I barely know how to use my daggers, an' I've never picked up a bow before t'day." She smiled at Eul again and offered her a piece of the mango Sand had tossed to her.

Morgazath

Morgazath smiled at the conversation. Although he didn't really like fruit, so he kindly declined. "Thank you, but I don't really care for fruit." He looked through the satchel on his belt and took out a meat strip.

He bit into it. "Hmm, chicken." He said, then looked at Eul nervously. He hoped he didn't just offend her, knowing he riled her a bit with his chicken comment. To quickly change the subject, he turned to Cornflower.

"Personally, I've never used a flail before. I had a plastic one that I practiced with. It was quite simple really: all in the wrist. But this one is real, so I'm not sure how this one will work for me. Plus, I have my teeth and claws."
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Corn stared at him in shock. Not only did Mor not like fruit, but he liked chicken. Well, to each their own. She reminded herself, dropping her gaze to the forest floor, "Well, bein' a squirrel, I don' have such built-in defenses." She tried for another smile, staring at her friend's forehead.

Eulaliaaa!

Eul caught the mango with a talon, hopping on one foot until she shoved the piece of fruit into her mouth, finding it rather difficult to eat without teeth, "Thanks. And yeah, Brian Jacques always made talons and beaks sound like very efficient weapons in Redwall. By the way, Morg, I didn't think chickens existed in this world. How'd you find it?"

Søren

Quote from: rrrrr on September 07, 2015, 01:28:21 AM
"Wait! Do you know where we are?" He asked Soren, who looked like he was about to curl up in a ball and roll away.
Soren shook his head, ready to ball up. He fought back the instinct, and stood.
"I don't know where I am, but I'm getting help." Soren shakily moved away, all the while keeping his eye on Rrrrr, waiting to defend himself if the need arose.

I'm retired from the forum