News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Suggestions for Lord Brocktree the Movie

Started by Ciaran Galedeep, May 13, 2012, 01:22:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romsca

Revive! This sounds like a great idea!

CrazyPug37

I do too, but I think it would be better to start off with Redwall, so people would know more about Redwall and its history.

Just my two cents.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Shadowed One

Lord Brocktree would be good to start with because it is the first in chronological order.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Shadowed One on May 31, 2013, 01:17:16 AM
Lord Brocktree would be good to start with because it is the first in chronological order.

Yes it would! And it would make a great movie!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

The only actor on that list that I recognize is Viggo Mortenson. And I don't think he could manage the hare accent.

I don't think it would be rated M, or even pg-13 if they followed the book, though they would have to make a few changes, for example, when the hares get ambushed they would have to modify that a little, like focus on the live hares instead of showing the deaths.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

I was thinking it could be something like the Hobbit (if you saw the movie) that sort of range of things.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

Romsca

Since King Bucko Bigbones has a Northlands accent, I think Billy Connolly would do a good job at him. I don't think people with American accents should do the voices.

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Romsca on June 02, 2013, 02:13:05 AM
I don't think people with American accents should do the voices.

Same here!
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Shadowed One

Unless they can change their voices to do different accents.